+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy Haven't felt bub move

This is my second pregnancy it's nothing at all like my first one. I've had pv bleeding cramping. I'm now 19.4 weeks pregnant and haven't felt my little one kick or move in 48 hours is this normal?

Theophania is offline 'see what had happened was..there were these three ninjas and a blue monkey and well it really wasn't my fault..'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't know if its normal but I do know with both my pregnancies I had an anterior placenta so I did not have much movement until further on in my pregnancy.

If you are worried go and see the hospital or your GP to have everything checked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think you should listen to your instincts. If you feel that there is something wrong then maybe go into the hospital and get bub checked out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had an anterior plancenta with DS, so at 19/20 weeks wasn't feeling regular movement, but if you've been feeling regular movements and they've suddenly stopped I would be ringing your health care provider for some advice.

I had dramitcally decreased movement with DS at 30 weeks and my midwife got me to drink a very cold drink and do a kick count, then I went into hospital to get hooked up to a monitor - not sure if the same advice would go for a bub of your gestation, but definately call someone for advice.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Haven't felt bub move

I'm 20 weeks and only felt her move once. My placenta is laying on the front of my tummy so acting as a cushion.
    If you are worried, go get it checked. I felt DS at 17 weeks, I totally understand how worried you are!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all. I went to my gp and saw my ob the heart beat is 145 which is normal bubs been moving most of this morning and its only 6.45am lol. Had an ultrasound also and my placenta is normal bub just has been resting all looks with with bub no abnormalities which is great. I appreciate the advice I did what you all suggested and me n my angel r fine :-D

Thanks
    Reviews

I was having somewhat similar concerns. I'm 22 weeks pregnant with our first and read that around now I should have felt something... I was talking to the other half about it on Friday and sure enough... That's all the little one needed to show that he/she was bouncing around in there... Phew!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 21 weeks with first baby n have felt a few little flutters n bits but no kicks or obvious movement. Had a scan 2 weeks ago n all was ok. Have an OB appt this arve so should get HB checked. I'm not too concerned unless they tell me there's a reason to be.

Thanks
    Reviews

Anybody have any idea when kicks might be strong enough for dad to feel??

Thanks
    Reviews
    25 weeks plus