+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default shakes

hi ladies. just wondering for those that have or are breast feeding, are there any weight loss shakes or special diets that i can go onto. im finding it really hard to loose weight. rather than loosing i am steadily putting it on (slowly) and am really feeling yuck in my mummy body.

what have you/ are you doing to loose weight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely not shakes. As much as they claim they're good for you, they're missing a lot of crucial vitamins and nutrients.

Have you considered something like the Michelle Bridge's 12WBT? She has a pregnancy and breast feeding program Plus all the recipes are ones you can use for ever, same with the workout plans!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

SoThisIsLove  (16-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    so not even natural shakes? bugger. is the michelle b thing something that requires alot of time? my bub is 7 months and crawls s im constantly having to watch her, when she isnt crawlng she is a velcro baby and is stuck to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    so not even natural shakes? bugger. is the michelle b thing something that requires alot of time? my bub is 7 months and crawls s im constantly having to watch her, when she isnt crawlng she is a velcro baby and is stuck to me.

No not at all you receive your meal and workout plans every thursday (with a shopping list so no thought goes into it), all the meals are quick and easy to prepare.

Losing weight is 80% diet and 20% exercise, so even if you don't have a heap of time to exercise, you'll still lose weight by counting calories.

If you do have time to workout, she has a range of plans, like gym plans, DVDs, at home etc. Plus just walking with bubs would be good

Honestly I swear by that program! I lost all my baby weight, and it taught me how to eat properly and I have maintained my weight for 2 years now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default shakes

I was just reading about the Lose Baby Weight plan- they are shakes designed for bf mums, even have fenugreek and flaxseed in them. You still eat snacks and meals- I don't think they are the usual VLCD shake plan. I'm thinking of giving them a go for convenience as well as weight loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    I was just reading about the Lose Baby Weight plan- they are shakes designed for bf mums, even have fenugreek and flaxseed in them. You still eat snacks and meals- I don't think they are the usual VLCD shake plan. I'm thinking of giving them a go for convenience as well as weight loss.
    they would be convenient. i sometimes dont get time to eat during the day(ok so
    most of the time) so something like that would be good for me.
    will check them both out. where did you find them?
    will see if hubby is interested in the mb plan.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default shakes

Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Was just going to suggest these! Google Lose Baby Weight shakes,as I don't think we can attach websites? They are specifically designed for b/f mums, I'll be trying them this time. Last time I put weight on too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    are they very expensive? tasty? will google when on the computer later. cheers for the help ladies