+ Reply to Thread

Default CQU-STEPS program

Just wondering if anyone has done/ is doing the STEPS program through CQU? I will be doing it via distance.

I'm enrolled into four subjects this term and three next term ( I'm due in Feb so trying to get as much done as possible sooner rather then later) So all up I will be doing 7 subjects. If all goes well I will be able to start my under grad degree in 2014.

Just wanting to read about other people experiences and get some feedback about the course etc.

Hi, I did the WIST course through CQU - I was in the last group before it changed to STEPS. I'd recommend CQU, even though I'm not studying with them now. I'm now with CDU and they have a prep course as well. WIST was self-paced so it wasn't run in semesters like STEPS is now so I took my time doing it. I found it a great refresher and prep for uni. I did science, maths and essay writing units. I guess it depends on where you are located and what degree you want to do when you've done this course.

Similar Threads

1. What steps to take?
    By Blue&Pink in forum Step-parents / Blended families
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14-01-2012, 16:46
  2. CQU steps program...
    By pooks in forum Hubbers who are studying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 19:00