+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 2 yr olds Sleep issues

My 2 yr old is put to bed at 7pm each night. She is usually ok with this but has started to get upset when we turn off the ceiling light, worried that she is scared we leave the light on. She wont accept just having the lamp on, it has to be the ceiling light. This would all be ok if she went to sleep within a reasonable amount of time! She has been getting to sleep at 10pm! in the 3 hours before she sleeps she is happy, reading and playing with her teddies and dolls in her bed (which is pretty cool of her ). my concern is that she is not getting enough sleep. Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: My 2 yr olds Sleep issues

How is she in the morning?

My ds is a 12 hour sleeper, any less and he is rank.

If she is waking up happy then i'd say not to worry, ds also went through a play around at bedtime stage, with daylight savings he's in bed at 7 and asleep at 8.30 usually now,

He just plays around, if he goes to bed later and wakes at 8 as normal we have screaming & tears all day

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Similar Threads

1. What are your SLEEP issues? Ask an expert!
    By BH-editor in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 26-03-2013, 13:26
  2. Enlarged adenoids-pos sleep apnea- 10mth old sleep issues plus vent
    By Cluky79 in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-01-2012, 11:52
  3. Really need help- 14 month old sleep issues
    By sleephelp in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 13:21