+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashram View Post
    Have you tried different types of condoms ? I.e latex free. Just thinking that maybe they hurt because of the latex?
    We have used condoms prekids and never had an issue with latex I have tried different types of condoms but I have only had success once otherwise I had a burning pain with every thrust Someone suggested lube to me but that's not an issue!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Help to find a contraceptive please?

Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    We have used condoms prekids and never had an issue with latex I have tried different types of condoms but I have only had success once otherwise I had a burning pain with every thrust Someone suggested lube to me but that's not an issue!
    I had this problem too, until I used latex free rubbers.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Help to find a contraceptive please?

How about looking into the male Contraceptive for your husband - Ive never looked into it but it could be a solution.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For all those ladies that have had the implanon I need advice, I got the implanon in January and about march have had near constant bleeding since then. Its fairly light and no cramps or anything but its ruining my sex life. I read irregular bleeding is pretty normal for the first 6 to 8 months then it evens out. Should I just get it taken out or soldier on. I dont really want to go on the pill because I'm pretty forgetful

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a horrible experience with the implanon. I bled for 12 months straight on it. It was like yours. No pain but constant. I had to get it removed and it took my body 12 months to recover.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

I'm considering natural family planning as an option for myself because I found out I have a very low AMH level for my age but am not yet ready to TTC with my partner.

I don't know heaps about it yet but as far as I know it seems you track your cycle and only have unprotected sex when you are not ovulating. For your case because of the condom issue I suppose if you tried this method you would have to not have sex at all during the risk periods.

But from what you've said it may be your only option. I'm looking into exactly how it works at this stage but have heard from many that they have used this method and not had any unwanted pregnancies.

I suppose the success rate would depend on how predictable your cycle is.

Anyway, just a thought.

All the best.