+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Honestly, they didn't in the entire 42 weeks of pregnancy. That could be because I was 18 when I fell, 19 when I had her, and lived in low-waisted jeans so they only ever really had to fit my hips which didn't change. I got one of those belly belt things but it was never any good cos I just didn't need it. I pushed them down lower, ever so slightly, and that's all I needed to do.

(No, I didn't have a small belly - my baby was 10lbs 4oz... lol).

Default Very early

I'm only 5-6 weeks. This is my second pregnancy first was a mc a few months back. I've already found my pants getting tighter although I'm still in the same size. Ive been very bloated both times from 5 weeks. And I've already put on 3-4 kgs. Mostly bloating and increased blood volume.

With each pregnancy your body is a bit more "accustomed" to what its doing - or so I'm told LOL.

My first pregnancy I didn't "pop" til I was nearly 6 months along. Then EVERYONE could see that it was a baby lol. Second? Nearly the same.
    Third? I was about 2 months along and couldn't wear pants at ALL. Skirts were torture but at least I could lift those up to my ribs, or lower them so they were below the belly.
    I figured out that I was pregnant the 4th time mainly because all of a sudden I was eating less and yet still growing OUT of my clothes.
    This pregnancy? I had to switch straight to maternity at around 7 weeks. By 6 weeks I was feeling the tightness but put it off til I couldn't stand it LOL
    I gave in and bought maternity pants for the first time this pregnancy, and that was at 12 weeks.