+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Multiple child care centres for the one child

I would love to say its doable and if you have too you have too but I would see a massive headache for you both. It's so tough, why aren't there more spots available. Going back to work is hard enough without having to put him in 3 places. Take the long one and hopefully some more spits come up. Also I find consecutive days much easier on them than day on day off day on day off ect. If you change your roster does that help with places available?

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I agree with PP's and try to avoid it. I think it would be massively disruptive for everyone and not worth the possible outcomes of an unsettled child, different centres and different routines for you both.

Similar Threads

1. Family day care / child care centres for Carseldine, Qld
    By Lilo in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 09:37
  2. ABC child care centres
    By Hers&Hers in forum Childcare Options
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 07:54
  3. YMCA Child Care Centres
    By disco86 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 3