+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pretty good!

Went shopping and then visited a friend from work who has just had twins. My ds was soo adorable with them and took his role as part time babysitter while we sat around and drank coffee and chatted very seriously . My friend was so impressed!

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bad Day, Good Evening.

DD is going through this phase of tantrums etc when she doesn't get what she wants and I am just learning to manage it (She is almost 14 months) and I am over tired after bad sleeps lately.

However, watching her walk around and hold onto Daddys hand. Walking like a big girl at the shops made all my tiredness etc go away.

I am however now exhausted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    **hugs** to all those having a bad day and hopefully you'll all have a better one today!!
    Funny how babies & kids can quickly change the house mood... and yay for good days!! Today DH decided to work from home SO I'm off to the hairdresser (which I've been trying to do for weeks!!)

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: Are you having a good day or a bad day?

Yesterday was great, today I am having an awful day woke at 4 and couldn't get back to sleep. Sore everywhere, heartburn, started coughing, then threw up. I've not got out of bed yet and I'm tired, sore, sick, and kind-of-hungry but not really. And bored.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    BAD. Just got out of bed 10 mins ago, feel like absolute crud. The only saving grace is DH is on holidays so has taken over doing everything so i can rest.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm having a meh day, mainly because I am bored. I'm going between playing with the kids, checking fedex for my pram delivery status (due tomorrow), new posts here and on another forum and facebook.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's a good day today. I'm at work so it could go pear shaped at any moment though! DD finally had a good nights sleep last night and seems to be getting over her head cold, so we got some much needed sleep. I'm still sick but managing. Mum is staying with us for a few days so DD can stay home from daycare while she's not well which also means I get to go home to a yummy dinner

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Are you having a good day or a bad day?

good ish day with my little ones!
    Miss 4 had preschool til 12, while I took miss 2 to her music class. we then picked miss 4 up and had her friend over for lunch.
    Miss 2 is now asleep and miss 4 is playing hair salon with me.. painful experience
    I have to take themto there cousins when miss 2 wakes up and finish work at 6 yay!! going to the movies with a friend tonight to see pitch perfect looks so funny !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

It's 5.22am... I've been awake since 2 for no reason in particular. Guessing today is going to suck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Yesterday was a good day :-) DD went to Kindy And my little man didn't squeal too much thank goodness, lol my house is a mess but my kids are happy :-)