+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Terrible, inconsistent day. Up two hours early with a crabby, tired and maybe? teething baby. Two less than half hour naps this morn and screamed blue murder when grandad arrived ...sigh...
    She is currently having a decent sleep now though so fingers crossed for a cruisey evening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good morning bad arvo! DP went back to work after holidays. Caught up with my mothers group for the first time in ages. Took DS to the toy libary. DS alao managed two 1.5 hours naps in there.Then it turn pear shaped when I went to bake and instead of baking cupcakes I baked a Tupperware container that DS had put in the oven . Hoping for a good evening because DP is off spot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Bad day but only because i am sick (as is DD), if it wasn't for that it would have been an excellent day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Bad.

I'm still recovering from gastro, yesterday had a reaction to some ingredient in some medication and now everything I eat makes me feel nauseous for an hour or so afterwards, so I'm mostly not eating.

I also found out my ex got married recently. I hate him for funding and organising a wedding and yet abandoning DD and not even being able to manage a single phonecall to her in about 2-3 years now. Pays nothing towards her life either. Also a bit miffed he is married and has another kid. Not cos I want those things with him, just that he always said he wanted neither, I was certain I wanted both... but look who has them, and look who doesn't.

I know I sound like a sulky child, but that's just how it feels. Like if your parent had a kid years after you grew up and they let that kid do all the things they never let you do. I feel a bit ripped off with life as a result, and FURIOUS that he can do something like that and not even give a second thought to his daughter. Scum.

(Sorry for the rant... *blush*).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Super hugs Sassy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Are you having a good day or a bad day?

Bad Day - dd is being assessed for asthma so with her nasty cough our household hasn't had much sleep for the last 3 days. Dh and I had a massive fight too. Ah the joys of a tired house!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Sassy you don't sound like a spoilt child at all. I would be so upset if I was in your shoes. It would be such a snub. His loss.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Are you having a good day or a bad day?

Sassy I'd be p!ssed too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you'd asked me in my son's first year I would have said it all sucked and life sucked. Since then it's all been pretty awesome, I'm incredibly Lucky to have such an amazing little boy who is mostly "good" :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is it bad to say I was having a good day until DD came home in the foulest of moods!!!