+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    all the ppl i work with know whats going on as i can get emotional and i think its better for them all to know so if i have a moment they know what's going on! i have made it clear to all of them that i dont want them to know dates so i just say im going for an appointment (even tho they all know what its for!)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Making up Excuses during IVF...

I find a history of migraine particularly helpful. Also explains reducing caffeine. I never drink anyway. :-)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zabella For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I will be using my "excuse" this week! Just going to say i need leave for a minor medical issue and will bring in a medical cert for those days.

I was just going to ring in on the mornings sick but i'm gonna take the day after pick up off too cause that day is full on and can be rather physical, heavy lifting, a lot of walking up stairs etc - also to be fair to my work so they can organise people to do my work, some things need urgent attention and can't wait.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chances For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I told my supervisor as they will be more understanding with shirt notice changes to roster ect and I dont want to keep lying and making excuses up all the time as it may look to them I don't want to work there anymore ect. Boss was great about it and said I can swap shifts whenever I need to. At the star when I was first told we needed to go through IVf I didn't want anyone to know but now I don't really care it's just part of life I guess things happen.