+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Melbourne Couple Require Egg donor

Hi i am new to the bubhub so I would like to say hi to you all. It is great that there is a lot of forums out there, to give advise and to seek help like this forum does. Like many people we are trying to find an egg donor.

Hi, we are a couple aged 33 and 34 and have been together for over 10 years. We have been trying to start a family unsuccessfully for a number of years and went through IVF for the past 3 years. The doctor has informed us that i am now pre-menopausal and our only hope of having a family is through an egg donor. We would love to have children in our lives and would bring them up in a loving and caring home. Words could never express our gratitude, as with your help, our dream of becoming a family could be fulfilled. If you are able to help or have any questions please email us at shesue@y7mail.com

All medical and associated travel expenses will be reimbursed.
    This advertisement has been approved by the Victorian Minister of Health, as required by s.40 of the Human Tissue Act 1982 (Vic)
    Last edited by Shersue; 14-10-2012 at 21:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there Shersue

I am pleased to make your acquaintance and look forward to sharing in your journey towards parenthood. Fingers crossed that your egg donor angel finds her way to you soon

J

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks J, thanks for your thoughts, Im sure we will find out angel. My fingers are crossed as well. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default goodluck

Hi Shersue,

I have sent an email, goodluck with everything Beckie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Beckie thanks for the good luck. I didnt however receive your email, could you resend it again to the y7 email address if possible. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Shersue, have you had any luck? Perhaps after posting your offical ad you might want to tell people a bit more about yourselves as donors often like to know some more detail and get a 'feel' for recipients. Have you joined the Aussie Egg Donors forum? It's a great site. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Eggs Available

I am a early 20's young woman. I haven't yet started my own family, and don't wish to in the near future, as I haven't yet found the right man.

However I love to help other people and have a very caring nature.

So after reading about Egg Donation I decided it what something that I would love to do.

I do not smoke, rarely drink and have never used drugs. I live a healthy lifestyle. Have never had any major health issues.

I reside in South Australia, but I am happy to travel wherever is required, so long as my expenses are covered.

What more could bring joy to someone's life, then being able to provide a loving person/couple with the joy of life itself

If you would like to consider me as your donor angel then please reply so that we can make contact

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi millybear its great you are wanting to help others. I hope that you meet your right man in the near future. i have sent you an email.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi

Good luck honey xx
    Last edited by beautifulhope; 27-01-2013 at 11:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I was just wondering if you had found someone who had donated her eggs? If not I would be very interested in helping out.
    Last edited by Mummasass; 13-07-2013 at 07:44.