+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lesbian Couple looking for sperm donor with no strings attached

We have a child and are looking to expand the family, so our child can have a little brother or sister.

We are looking for a sperm donor for a private donation, using an at home insamination kit.

We are ready for a new addition asap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! How exciting!! Have you tried looking on Pride Angel? They are a connection website for donors and recepients, I used them to find my donor so may well be woth a try? It takes a while to find the right person but guess its worth the wait!! Hope this helps, keep us updated on your progress. Good luck xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, yeah we joined the other day! JUst the waiting game now

Thanks
    Reviews
    to wrighty2,

we r new at this and would love advice, so if u can help please email at ishababe84@hotmail.com thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ishahey, sorry I havent been in touch, had a lot going on with one thing and another but I will email soon. In the meantime I read a blog on the website I told you about which you may find interesting or at least give you a little more understanding on the whole process, I will put the link at the end of my post. Hope you are ok and have made some headway! best wishes xxx http://blogs.prideangel.com/post/201...r-Website.aspx