+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default The 2WW - agony!

Hi,
    I am currently 9dpt (day 5 transfer) and am going insane with the waiting. I have had 2 rounds of IVF and this is my second FET. I have recently been put on Prednisolone and 2 high dose antibiotics as I have high white cells in my endometrium, and a positive result on anti nuclear cells (I may have Lupus, unsure yet).

Anyway, I have been testing with HPT for 4 days (not agreat idea I know). I had Pregnyl shots on day 5po and day 8po. I got a PFP on the first test (from Pregnyl I guess) and I have had very faint lines for the past 3 tests. Am guessing they are still the pregnyl. I am checking every 10 mins in the bathroom for AF - I am convinced I will never get my BFP for real! My blood test is in 3 days time. May as well be 3 years

I have miscarried 6 times (all early - one set of twins). I just wanted to write this down - I am going insane with waiting and with everyones 'advice'.

Thanks for listening,
    Jill xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jill - I am sending you lots of virtual hugs. The 2ww sucks. I am 10dpt5dt and due for my BT tomorrow. It is consuming my every thought and has been 247 since we started this whole process. I am on my first cycle and I can agree that one of the most frustrating things about TTC I have found to be all the opinions of others "be more positive" or "be less excited just in case..." - maddening isn't it!! . Anyway - I hope you have found something nice to do today that takes your mind off it all and know that you are not alone. We are all here with you, understanding the things you are feeling. Xx