+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I started high school at an all girls school that would have socials every term with a sister all boys school and thrived. I then changed to a co ed school for my last 2 years of schooling and found it very difficult to adjust as I found the boys to be very imature and disruptive and the girls during school hours were very shallow and very boy obsessed. It didnt help that the school had it so that the juniors all wore uniforms and then the last 2 years they wore mufti. I found this meant there was so much more focus on clothes, appearances and boys. At the same sex school the interest about boys was still there but mainly kept to out of classroom time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was in a single sex school from year 7 to 10 and then back to co-ed in year 11 and 12 and just didn't know how to relate to the boys. Last time we had been in a classroom together was in year 6! I'm by no means a shy person but they were an entirely different species I did have the best 4 years of school while in a single sex school thou!

Similar Threads

1. CCB with 2 kids in care (school & not attending school)
    By sharvs in forum Childcare Options
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-07-2012, 09:55
  2. How many kids do you have? (single parents)
    By 3peasMummy in forum Single Parents
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 17-05-2012, 17:44
  3. single mum, 3 kids!!!! what ever will i do!!
    By spitthedummy in forum Single Parents
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29-01-2012, 14:06