+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I thought it might have been...from my experience when there's runny mucus like that generally means, for me, that my cervix is already dilating and birth isn't that far away and going to be quick. I didn't want to tell you that in case I got it wrong but I was secretly thinking.."Man she's about to drop that kid" LOL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Deserama For This Useful Post:

tubster  (16-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats!! Glad your baby is here safe n sound!

Though now all these posts have me a bit on the worried side! I'm not due til February and I have a watery discharge nonstop! To the point where I DO change several times a day! Even WITH pads!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine was like a leak, at first I thought I had just peed myself a little, but when it kept coming and for a few hours I decided to call the birthing suite. They told me to put a pad on and if it had soaked through in half an hour to call them back. It had, it was like little spurts, constantly. They told me to come in, examined me and to their and my surprise I was 3-4 cms dialated and having contractions! I couldn't really even feel the contractions at that point though, just slight twinges now and then. They put the monitor thingy on my tummy and showed me the read out and said 'are you feeling this?' I said 'no, what's that mean?', she said 'they're contractions'. It was all a bit of a shock as I was only 36 weeks. Had DD about 26 hours later!

P.S. Your waters smell like jizz! Sorry TMI!!