+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lesbian couple seeking assistance.

Hi!

My wife and I are looking to extend our family. We were married recently after being together for five years, and we are ready and eager to start looking in to our options. My partner Kate would like to get pregnant first (she is 30 and I am 27) and Ideally, we would like to find a sperm donor willing to donate for both of us roughly three years apart.

Kate and I live in Sydney and we both work full time. We are hoping to find a sperm donor who is mature, professional, and happy to sign a contract relinquishing rights to the child.

We are not looking for a co-parent situation - Kate and I are prepared to take care of all expenses related to the baby and would not be looking for assistance from the donor - but we would welcome contact from a potential donor (This can be discussed further).

If you are interested in this type of arrangement, please let us know!

Thanks!
    Kate and Tina

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kate and Tina, how are you getting on with your search? If you havent tried already it may be worth putting your details on a connection site fo donors and recepients such as Pride Angel?! The more people you let know the better chance you have of finding that special person to help!! Hope this helps, good luck. Let us know how you are getting on xxx