+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Isn't this thread kind of the same? I mean I wouldn't post a thread like this because I don't care what people write on their facebook. Just sayin' hey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No one on my Facebook ever writes intimate bollocks. Thankfully.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think its more confusing than annoying, as in i just cant understand why they do it so it annoys me as its far too personal for my liking or participation.

It mainly confuses me when it is my closest friends. Like my good friend posting constantly about all this **** going on in her head, and in private I'm saying what, can I help but she won't tell me anything. I think well if you're just wanting attention I'm tired of it, it totally puts me off wanting to spend time with ppl IRL if I learn more about them through their Facebook status than face to face.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I put up whatever I want. I try not to do the "passive agreesive status update," or "vaguebooking," though I'm sure I've done both at least once. I'd rather just come right out with, "I hate my bloody brother - such a chauvanist pig!" Why not? It's something I'd say IRL.

Sometimes I use it as a soapbox too. I get a bit ranty from time-to-time. If people don't want to read my stuff, they can unfriend me or hide my updates.

That said, I really don't understand the need to share PICTURES of vulgar things, or graphic depictions of sex or anything. And honestly, it's a bit sickening when couples are all, "I wuv muh boo-boo bear xoxo," all the time, but I normally just block their nausea-inducing nonsense.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sassymummy, the gross couple loved up updates used to annoy me too.

Im not on facebook anymore (mostly because it ****ed me off) but there was a couple on my friends list who would constantly status update how much they "wuvved" each other, etc etc while they were both AT HOME TOGETHER ON THE COUCH!! It used to drive me nuts, why couldn't they just talk to each other instead of status updating it?? It was weird!