+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think they actually learn a lot from the educational programs on t.v. Even singing and dancing is part of their development. As long as it's not all day every day I can't see how an hour here or there can hurt. Mine actually loves the David Attenborough series on animals. You can't move her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My almost 19mo watches a little bit, I try to limit it to half hour during the day as and when I need the peace (cleaning/resting/just to get to the loo on my own!!) She seems to enjoy, and I actually don't mind playschool and a few other shows. I used to say no tv at all, but so tired (pg too!) and just sometimes need a few minutes peace!! We have also incorporated ITNG into bedtime routine, and it actually has worked miracles! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really wish these health agencies would stop it with their "recommendations". Apparently they don't recommend any screen time before the age of two. But come on, the recommendation can never live up to reality. Same as breast feeding, WHO "recommends" breast feeding till 2 years of age. And what then for all those babies on formula?

Similar Threads

1. It's been two months
    By Etienne in forum Issues with Family Members
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16-04-2012, 22:59
  2. Been Trying for 14 months and still nothing - HELP
    By Femmequigs in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-03-2012, 15:44