+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default at what age do they stop turning around?

DS1 is 15mths old and every night he spins around in his sleep even though he is in a sleeping bag and under sheets and blankets. He ends up with his head at the foot of the cot, lying face down on top of the bedding. I've tried changing the end he sleeps at but it still happens.

What age will this stop? I'm hoping it does before we need to move him to a big bed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My nearly 9 year old still turns herself in knots at night! Her doona always ends up in a big twisted lump, even though it starts out flat and tucked in at the end, she usually has her legs & bottom poking out. I go in and flatten out the covers before I go to bed but by morning she is again twisted all over the place!

We used a bed rail when she first moved out of her cot at 2 1/2 - only took it off when she was 6 years old because she wanted it off - and since then she has fallen out 5 or 6 times, once she fell flat on her face and woke crying with a blood nose - next morning her nose was red and swollen!!

DD3 never needed a bed rail and hardly moves in her sleep - even as a baby she would only roll from one side to the other and the covers were hardly disturbed.

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My husband will be 30 In December and still does this sometimes. If I am in the bed and he can't "spin" he will stand up change end and get back in.. all in his sleep. It's just something some people do.