+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Our little Sweet Pea is gone, now what

Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    I struggled with attending the appointment at all, as I felt that there was a baby inside me and someone was going to take it away
    This is how I felt too, I just had some light spotting, that turned into something like a light period, no pain, no cramps, nothing else abnormal, so when they told me they couldn't find a heart beat I just wanted to tell them to keep looking. I couldn't be miscarrying, there was no pain

In the end I didn't miscarry naturally, but opted to take the medication to complete the termination instead of the d&c. This was a terrible mistake, and I'd get the d&c if it happens again. I've never been in so much pain as I was that night.

OP - Did everything happen naturally for you?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII, please excuse any errors!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Disbride, yes it all happened naturally for me. I was really bad pain for about 2 hrs. Went in for a ultrasound and found i passed it all naturally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, I can't believe there are so many of us in the same boat. When something bad happens you automatically think you're on your own.

I had my first D&C today. We have been TTC#1 for over 3 years and had fallen pregnant after our first IVF cycle. Scan @ 6w3d showed a sac but no hb or foetal pole. Follow up scan confirmed non-viable. I was left 3 wks to miscarry on my own which wasn't happening. So D&C booked in for today. To be honest, I'm kind of relieved. 3 wks was too long to wait, torturing myself with all what if's...

Does anyone know how long before you should ovulate again? Do you have to wait for a complete cycle again before trying again? I have heard somewhere that the chances of falling again straight after a D&C are quite high?? Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Stc76, I had a D&C earlier this year we had our 2nd MC at 10 weeks. The process was very easy & surprisingly not much pain or bleeding after. My period took 6 weeks to come (I am normally a 28 day cycle) so not sure when I ovulated. But I have read where women have got pregnant straight after a D&C. Also they do say after a D&C it makes you extra fertile for the first few months. Hopefully your sticky one comes soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    I lost my baby at 9 weeks 2 days ago, ultrasound shows baby stopped growing at 7 weeks. It just feels like a light period right now, no pain. I'm really sad and have been crying alone a lot. My husband won't talk about it at all and I don't want to talk about it to my friends. I have no idea how to get over this.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Our little Sweet Pea is gone, now what

I mc at 6 weeks I was so upset the pain was horrible it was hours of pain an I just couldn't stop crying me an my partner are very young an I didn't know what to do I had my partner an mum for support..I'm now 21weeks pregnant an whenever I go to the doctors I'm so scared that there is not going to be a heart beat every little bit of pain I ring my mum it was the worst thing I had to go threw

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Our little Sweet Pea is gone, now what

Sorry for your loss. I know what u are going through i was very lost for months. I had 2 miscarriages at 8 weeks.
    Now 8 weeks pregnant again and very scared.
    Good luck in the future

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,
    Am so sorry for your loss, I hope you are feeling a bit better now.
    Good to hear you have a great support network.
    Take good care of yourself and each day at a time.
    I just wanted to post after reading, as I am in the ...what now stage.
    So many hopes and dreams are built in a matter of weeks, it's like we have to re-program after.
    Hugs