+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I had it as a child, prob about 8. At the time I just remember being really itchy and having to bath in the yellow stuff that smells like wee.
    All the kids in our circle of family friends got it at the same time, I thought it was great because we all got 2 weeks of school, most of the other mums worked so we had kids come to our house (mum was a SAHM) to play everyday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I'm 30 and have never had it, neither has my 25 year old brother. Mum tried to make us get it when we were kids by always going over to see our friends and cousins who had it but we never got it. I worry about getting it as an adult, will probably look into getting the vaccination after DD is born.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had chicken pox when I was 14. I was so sick. Would have been in the list of top 3 sickest ive ever been and I had pox everywhere except my eyeballs (lucky as you can get them there)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Apparently you can be a carrier of the disease and not show any symptoms. My mum was a carrier and as i entered adulthood without the pox i assumed I was too. When my eldest started daycare I decided to get the immunization. I only had one needle and i heard that to be fully immunized you need two needles. My kids got it last year, Mr 10 had it pretty bad, mr 5 wasnt so bad, I got a handful of spots that was all. Very glad at that stage to have been immunized, didnt want my initial outbreak in my 30,s.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got it at 18, and it was so horrid. I had spots everywhere, all through my hair, in my ears, under my breasts (so painful) and even on my girlie parts (even more painful). I would not wish it on anyone...