User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Light Pink Spotting & Mild Cramping - Could this be Implantation Bleeding?

Hi Everyone,

Another newbie to the forums - trying to find the information that I'm looking for :-)

I am currently 5 days out from AF (due 17 Oct) and appear to have 25 day cycles. The first day of my cycle this month was 22 Sep. I had unprotected sex on the night of 27 Sep & morning of 28 Sep and ovulation then began on 30 Sep.

I have experienced a number of symptoms over the past week but I have also been very ill with bronchitis so have dismissed a number of them. I never have any spotting/breakthrough bleeding, even when unwell, so the spotting that has occurred this morning along with the mild cramping has thrown me for 6. It was a very light pink/peach colour and only noticeable when I wiped.

Based on these dates and the spotting, is it possible that I am pregnant? In my haste to "know" I took a HPT on Tuesday which was a BFN and another this morning, again a BFN. If it IS implantation bleeding then this would explain the negative test results.

Anyway, your thoughts would be appreciated as all the wondering etc is driving me crazy. Would be very happy if I was pregnant btw

Thanks in anticipation!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Update

This morning I have definite pink/red spotting but no cramping... Not sure what's going on.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

happychick1385 is offline Mummy to three gorgeous kiddies with one on the way :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    No idea sorry. Maybe it's the start of your period? Or you could be pregnant and having more implantation bleeding. Fingers crossed that you are pregnant and it's just very early
    Me 28 & Him 38
    DD1 19/02/2010
    28.01.2011 @ 11.5 weeks (baby 5.5 weeks)
    DS 20/02/2012
    DD2 30/07/2013
    D? due 09/01/2015

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks happychick1385 - if it IS the start of my period than that would make for a 21 day cycle this month. Very short and frustrating! haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update:

This morning I now have a definite pink mucus type discharge when I wipe... I am now thinking that this is the start of AF and that she's just visiting me very early this month