+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default wy are partime school hour jobs or legitimate work form home jobs so hard to find!!

we are really struggling at the moment and I cannot work fulltime due to health reasons, hubby works away 2 out of 4 weeks so i need something to help out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi,

They are hard to find. Can you create your own? What skills/experience/quals do you have?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Admin trained. Have worked in Admin, Office Management, Operations management, Insurance and Hospitality

bambino is offline Autistic Today, My Genius Tomorrow
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You can do VA work (online Virtual Assistant).
    Companies contract you, you work from home, doing their typing, word docs etc, then email them back.
    There is an actual agency/company that you can sign up with to get allocated work.

I have just lost my job and also looking for work in school hours or thereabouts.
    It is hard, I've been looking for nearly a month now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Would you consider doing a cert. iv in Training and Assessment (can be done in 7 days, 12 weeks, from home, over 12 month period) and teach your areas of expertise as a contract trainer?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am studying business papers at the moment t

Excuse my spelling my fingers keep hitting the wrong keys on my phone!!

OJandMe is offline I am the strength my children will have.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Could you train to be a teacher's aide? Then all your work is in school hours and you don't have to work holidays

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sucks, doesn't it. When I started my current job I negotiated to leave work at 3pm one day a week (out of five) so DD doesn't have to go to after care 5 days a week. Part of the deal was arranging access to the work network from home. Some employers are open to negotiating hours for the right candidate, even if the job is advertised as full time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm just trying a new job share with 2 women now as we needed a new secretary , I'm biased but we have gone through 3 younger full time employees this year that were just no good and ive always had great staff who are mums so we worked out a type of job share - one is a single mum who will work 9.15-3.15 so she can drop off and pick up her son from school and then the other mum ( of 1 year old twins) starts at 3.30 ( when her husband gets home) at finishes at 6.30 , I think it will work really well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    They are so hard to find, because there are SO many Mums in this country all wanting to find the same types of hours.