+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Slightly shocked & DH was right!!

Well, I didn't think I'd end up here just yet. After a couple of FS cycles this year, 1 of which we finally ovulated but ended in a chemical pregnancy, we decided to put it all on hold till early next year. Only thin g in the meantime was we changed FS and he had put me on metformin until we are ready to do another clomid cycle.

Last week I had a huge mental breakdown over a tiny little thing at work. Thinking it is just the stress of the last 6 months or so, Dr gave me a week off work (I only lasted 3 days till I went back feeling absolutely fine).

DH swore blue we had fallen pregnant so when out getting takeaway the other night we joking picked up a POAS test from the chemist next door.

Low & behold it has two lines !! Yesterday morning & afternoon as well as this morning!! I have no symptoms what-so-ever. I have a Dr appt booked this arvo. I have no idea of ovulation date (last AF was 6 weeks ago). I'm slightly scared of what is about to come. I'm absolutely shocked that we've done it naturally.

all is going well and we are at a later stage than we where during the medicated cycle.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tropical Bub For This Useful Post:

GrabbyCrabby  (13-10-2012),MINIRoo  (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats and welcome to the club! for a sticky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations, what a fantastic surprise for you!!! Im not even ttc or preg, was just looking around the forum and read your post. It put a huge smile on my face so i just had to reply lol. I really hope everything goes well for you and that you are blessed with a beautiful healthy baby!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations! for you both.

I actually first read your title as if you were shocked DH was right...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations. I remember the feeling you are having. We went through IVF, nothing and < 6 months later DH tells me he thinks I'm pregnant. So funny.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations!!