+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default may I vent

Ggaaahh need to get out some frustration. How do people just get pregnant without trying. I'm losing weight to improve my fertility and then my super overweight cousin just falls pregnant. Just like that. And they both drink like fishes. We never drink.

And while i'm at it I hate when people say well at least you already have one. Yes I am blessed with abeautiful dd but it doesn't make my want for a second child any less.

Sorry about that. It was much needed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Meesha, feel free to vent away, it really does help u poor thing. Trust me I know exactly how u feel with the struggle of ttc meanwhile everyone around u is falling pregnant...it can be a really tough time! I also can't get over the really insensitive things that some people say when they find out ur a long term ttc....I think I've heard them all & I swear I'll loose it at the next person who tells me to take a holiday or stop thinking about it or even if it's meant to happen it will!!!

Hugs to u & I hope the rest of ur ttc journey is a short one. Feel free to vent. I find it helps a lot

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

meesha87  (09-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh rocky I feel for you. the it will happen if its meant to is ridiculously insensitive. So what if it never happens then what. We werent deserving of another child. People say stupid things. Sometimes I think maybe they just don't know what to say. Hope it happens xoxo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to meesha87 For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (10-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It sucks, doesn't it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    it sure does. I've pretty much boarded the bitter train. Destination jealousy station

8. The Following User Says Thank You to meesha87 For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (11-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    And I think I read in another thread somewhere, people who make the worst parents seem to always end up "accidentally" or easily pregnant.

Life is not fair sometimes. I saw my sister go through 2 years of trying and being disappointed before finally getting there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Life sucks, its not fair and some people just dont get how hurtful and insensitive their intended comforting comments are.

totally normal to need to vent and get it off your chest!

I was suffering a MC of a baby we had TTC, we WERE lucky and fell on the 2nd, maybe 3rd cycle... But things like
    "At least u know u can get pregnant"
    "It will happen again"

DONT help. Not to mention, i was still bleeding from it, and i get a call to say my niece who was just 18, so enjoying being legally able to party and drink etc, had just found out she was pregnant with an oopsie...that i was on loudspeaker, she was there listening, did i want to congratulate her?!?!
    I couldnt! I just went silent (happy that they couldnt see the tears welling up in my eyes) and hung up the phone without a word!

How could someone who parties and drinks, is on/off with the same partner, have an OOPS, and me who was in a stable r/ship, TTC, NEVER drink or party...be suffering the loss of a much wanted baby??

It was hard! I couldnt look at her when they came to visit, it just tore me up inside thinking "it should be me everyone is fussing over" "IM the one who should be getting lectured over what i should/shouldnt be eating" As hard as it was, i got her a small congratulations gift for bub, i couldnt manage words, but gave her a hug (while in tears)...and i think it did help me deal with it.

Happy ending to the story though! We now have DS's 6wks apart I Got my BFP 1 AF after the MC and he is a happy healthy 18mnth old! She is a fantastic parent, she works, studys and is also doing work placement, while juggling her DS. I really admire her for what shes doing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It is hard. The longer it takes, the more bitter I get. My SIL had 4 kids and then accidentally fell pregnant (with twins). We've only been trying 6 months, so not that long, but it feels like a lifetime. Every month I'm devastated when AF arrives. I struggle when I hear people accidentally falling pregnant or falling pregnant straight away. It's not fair. I hate hearing 'just relax it will happen'. - can anyone guarantee it will happen?

And my nice sister in law loaded me up with pregnancy magazines and shopping for baby magazines. Just rubbed a bit more salt in my wounds. I've put them away and hopefully sometime soon I have a reason to read them