Got the results for my NS today my risk of DS is 1:268 which isnt to much of a risk in my thoughts but my PAPP level was only 0.4 baby had a neck fold of 3mm. This is my 4 baby and our 1st together.
The doctor has suggested a CVS or amnio to check for abnormalities. Or to wait till 18weeks for the amnio.
I feel like my heart is being ripped in 2. I dont know if the risks of the other tests outway just leaving it and wait to see what fate give us.
My head is a mess there this is our 5th child but 1st together. I dont know how i would cope woith a late term still birth if there is something wrong. I get bad anxiety and feel like nmy chest is caving in and dont really want to feel like this for the next 6 months. I dont want to make my baby suffer if there is something wrong. But i am so scared that i will loose the baby from doing this test and if the results come back bad how will i deal with letting my baby go, birthing it.
Im so scared and lost.