+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 153 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

Thanks Rainbow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

My af is playing tricks with me it keep coming and going, it stops completely for like 4hrs then it comes back for 2hrs! Really annoyed right now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Mine did that a couple of times during previous cycles. It was there for a few days, then stop for one, then start again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Cd1 for me so much for being super fertile after mc can I be put down for 19th please?
    Channy Im running with this for myself this month as thats what the doc told me too... She did say the first 3 months after mc though!

Thanks
    Reviews

Well lets hp November is our month Hun!! X I have woken up with a really positive outlook, going to just take temps this month and focus on being super healthy and trying to shift these few kgs plus save some $ and just DTD every second day, no opks, no sign or symptom spotting c how it goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hey ladies! I am going to join in
    Currently CD12 but due to my cycles getting longer and longer, have no idea when I will O and when I will be testing.
    Fingers crossed for November!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Well lets hp November is our month Hun!! X I have woken up with a really positive outlook, going to just take temps this month and focus on being super healthy and trying to shift these few kgs plus save some $ and just DTD every second day, no opks, no sign or symptom spotting c how it goes
    That is the same attitude I took last month. I shifted my focus from ttc to getting healthy. This month I'm not temping or doing anything, just going to dtd and hope for the best.

Mum saw a psychic in may who said if i relaxed it would happen in November. That seemed so far away back then. Some of what he told her has happened, so fx this does too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    That is the same attitude I took last month. I shifted my focus from ttc to getting healthy. This month I'm not temping or doing anything, just going to dtd and hope for the best.

Mum saw a psychic in may who said if i relaxed it would happen in November. That seemed so far away back then. Some of what he told her has happened, so fx this does too.
    Ooooh psychic thats exciting, I like to believe in them so he was right!

I too am taking the health kick process, taking my viatmins, given up the caffeine even & walking to beach daily . Was going to temp & OPK, but Im just going to go with the flow this month, we DTD most days anyway so if its going to happen again it will (TMI I know). Im positive. DS is with his father this week (one week on one week off) & fortunately it fits perfectly with our ovulation week hehehe

On another note Im off for a job interview today... wish me luck

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck with your job interview.

My O week coincides perfectly with our week away. So we'll be dtd a lot.