+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

Quote Originally Posted by MrsJinks View Post
    I reckon im out for Nov, 13dpo & cramping like AF is on her way. Tested Neg this morning as well as a temp drop.
    So after that & a rather crappy day at work im making the most of it with a bottle of wine & some pizza. That should make me feel better.

Good luck to all those testing this month.... Lots of to you all. don't see too many of you in Dec
    GL for next cycle n enjoy the pizza n wine x

Thanks
    Reviews

Well I just started tww. Pretty sure o was yesterday, just going off cm and cramps. Not doing opk or temp this month to try relax a bit.
    Congrats to all bfp's, here's hoping lucky nov as if not would make af due 2 days before Christmas and really don't want that as going on holiday to tassie.
    Good luck to all, fingers crossed it is a positive month for those of us still waiting to test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cinder, I'm with you and due to test tomorrow, to us, though haven't felt anything different apart from the occasional cramping oh and a cold sore just popped up this morning, grrrrrr!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hi ladies!

We are two months TTC.. Hopefully this is THE month. I'm feeling good about it all.

History..
    Diagnosed with PCOS In my late teens, no real symptoms other than occasional sharp pains and slightly irregular periods. I do have a 6yr old who was a surprise so now that we are ready for bub #2 the whole TTC process is a little new to us both. I am doing all I can to make sure I am fertile and healthy. Pre-preg. Vitamins, yoga, eating well, no alcohol etc. just started a series of acupuncture to try and bal. out hormones as much as poss. And we are using OPK's to keep an eye on my cycles plus worst case, and we need to see a fertility doc I have all the info they will want to see too.

Should be testing around 29/30th November. If all my charting is an indication.. We are O this weekend do time for some BD! Perfect really.. It's a rainy weekend.. Lazy sleep ins and some cozy BD for two days. Cross fingers!
    ^.^

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Well no af as yet, due today, having plenty of creamy cm tho. Fx it stays away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hopefully this is your month cinders

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx Cinders

Thanks
    Reviews

Fingers crossed for you cinderElla. Have u tested recently? It didn't seem like that long ago you got what we thought was implantation bleeding. Still have a good chance I'd say xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I think I may be mc yesterday's brown discharge change today to have a bit of a bloody tinge but I guess will have to see in the next couple if days
    What are you all up to this weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews

Nila my early mc started with bright red blood. You could still be ok. Try not to worry xxxx