+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

So I should be about 6dpo, boobs Are so sore, though they usually get sore before af last month it was only a couple days before so it's a 50/50 sign haha. I have a sore throat too so I'm a grumpy bee today -.- I want this tww to be over already I want to know! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by αληθη View Post
    So I should be about 6dpo, boobs Are so sore, though they usually get sore before af last month it was only a couple days before so it's a 50/50 sign haha. I have a sore throat too so I'm a grumpy bee today -.- I want this tww to be over already I want to know! Haha
    I had a sore throat a day before i got a positive test with my daughter so fingers crossed!!

Afm- considering I don't get AF I just ordered some opks think this way ill know if it's OV of monthly cramping c'mon postie!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Elle12 For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (08-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats mummyx2 & LilSmurfy

LilRue - good to hear your AF has arrived which can ease yr mind as to where your at now.

cupid - thoughts & hugs darling xox

cinderella- how many dpo are you? When I had a BFP last month, it didn't show until 18DPO - this month real early at 8DPO - so who knows how it is for everyone can be different

BoyCrazy - I too gave up the caffeine - but word to the wise, u are allowed some caffeine so DO NOT give up you first coffee of the morning, the headaches when u go cold turkey r shocking. Im back to one cafe bought one a day and decaf if I feel the need. Also don't swap to herbal teas from what I have searched they aren't 100% on the effects during pregnancy on all types such as green tea etc.

For those with BFN - Im sprinkling (santa baby dust) for next month for you and fx for December

As for me, Ive done a test everyday since Monday & they r getting darker, AF officially due today/tomoz - so go ahead and change me blue please and Ill keep praying for the twins to stick this month (not twins just bloating the size of a hippo atm so joking)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OMGReally For This Useful Post:

bub4bob  (08-11-2012),Chillies  (08-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hooray OMGReally - FX for a caramel coated sticky bub

Thanks
    Reviews

I am 9dpo today and think I got the faintest second line on a pregnancy test this morning even hubby could see it...I will try to hold out till Saturday (hubby's bday) to test again so fx it gets darker!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by OMGReally View Post
    congrats mummyx2 & LilSmurfy

LilRue - good to hear your AF has arrived which can ease yr mind as to where your at now.

cupid - thoughts & hugs darling xox

cinderella- how many dpo are you? When I had a BFP last month, it didn't show until 18DPO - this month real early at 8DPO - so who knows how it is for everyone can be different

BoyCrazy - I too gave up the caffeine - but word to the wise, u are allowed some caffeine so DO NOT give up you first coffee of the morning, the headaches when u go cold turkey r shocking. Im back to one cafe bought one a day and decaf if I feel the need. Also don't swap to herbal teas from what I have searched they aren't 100% on the effects during pregnancy on all types such as green tea etc.

For those with BFN - Im sprinkling (santa baby dust) for next month for you and fx for December

As for me, Ive done a test everyday since Monday & they r getting darker, AF officially due today/tomoz - so go ahead and change me blue please and Ill keep praying for the twins to stick this month (not twins just bloating the size of a hippo atm so joking)
    I am 13dpo today, af due tomorrow or sat, I'm not feeling it this month.
    Congrats on you BFP!!

Has anyone else hear about if you can feel ur pulse in ur cervix that your pregnant? I checked this theory the other day but couldn't feel it and have never felt it before when checking my cp but just now when checking I felt my pulse, it was very strange.
    Last edited by CinderElla88; 08-11-2012 at 16:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    I am 9dpo today and think I got the faintest second line on a pregnancy test this morning even hubby could see it...I will try to hold out till Saturday (hubby's bday) to test again so fx it gets darker!!
    yay sounds like good news. Congrats sweetie!! xx

went and did a first response and negative so dont think I am. I wasnt trying so probably a good thing. Babies are so beautiful though and the only way im getting a 3rd is by accident! DH is done with kiddies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Yeah we are getting married in Vegas next month, probably have more fun if I'm not 2 months preg lol
    We got married in Vegas on May 27th! It was the best fun ever! Which chapel are you going to? You will have so much fun

Thanks
    Reviews

My dh is the one that wanted to start trying and I was starting to get clucky anyways so yeah hoping this would be it
    How many dpo's are you?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by princessleah View Post
    We got married in Vegas on May 27th! It was the best fun ever! Which chapel are you going to? You will have so much fun
    We are getting married at the little white chapel on 20/12/2012, I'm pretty excited!!