+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 1528
  1. #591
    αληθη's Avatar
    αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,961
    Thanks
    3,031
    Thanked
    805
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

    So I should be about 6dpo, boobs Are so sore, though they usually get sore before af last month it was only a couple days before so it's a 50/50 sign haha. I have a sore throat too so I'm a grumpy bee today -.- I want this tww to be over already I want to know! Haha

  2. #592
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked
    43
    Reviews
    1

    Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

    Quote Originally Posted by αληθη View Post
    So I should be about 6dpo, boobs Are so sore, though they usually get sore before af last month it was only a couple days before so it's a 50/50 sign haha. I have a sore throat too so I'm a grumpy bee today -.- I want this tww to be over already I want to know! Haha
    I had a sore throat a day before i got a positive test with my daughter so fingers crossed!!

    Afm- considering I don't get AF I just ordered some opks think this way ill know if it's OV of monthly cramping c'mon postie!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Elle12 For This Useful Post:

    αληθη  (08-11-2012)

  4. #593
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked
    71
    Reviews
    0
    congrats mummyx2 & LilSmurfy

    LilRue - good to hear your AF has arrived which can ease yr mind as to where your at now.

    cupid - thoughts & hugs darling xox

    cinderella- how many dpo are you? When I had a BFP last month, it didn't show until 18DPO - this month real early at 8DPO - so who knows how it is for everyone can be different

    BoyCrazy - I too gave up the caffeine - but word to the wise, u are allowed some caffeine so DO NOT give up you first coffee of the morning, the headaches when u go cold turkey r shocking. Im back to one cafe bought one a day and decaf if I feel the need. Also don't swap to herbal teas from what I have searched they aren't 100% on the effects during pregnancy on all types such as green tea etc.

    For those with BFN - Im sprinkling (santa baby dust) for next month for you and fx for December

    As for me, Ive done a test everyday since Monday & they r getting darker, AF officially due today/tomoz - so go ahead and change me blue please and Ill keep praying for the twins to stick this month (not twins just bloating the size of a hippo atm so joking)

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OMGReally For This Useful Post:

    bub4bob  (08-11-2012),Chillies  (08-11-2012)

  6. #594
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,139
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked
    399
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hooray OMGReally - FX for a caramel coated sticky bub

  7. #595
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    140
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

    I am 9dpo today and think I got the faintest second line on a pregnancy test this morning even hubby could see it...I will try to hold out till Saturday (hubby's bday) to test again so fx it gets darker!!

  8. #596
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    1,502
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    167
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OMGReally View Post
    congrats mummyx2 & LilSmurfy

    LilRue - good to hear your AF has arrived which can ease yr mind as to where your at now.

    cupid - thoughts & hugs darling xox

    cinderella- how many dpo are you? When I had a BFP last month, it didn't show until 18DPO - this month real early at 8DPO - so who knows how it is for everyone can be different

    BoyCrazy - I too gave up the caffeine - but word to the wise, u are allowed some caffeine so DO NOT give up you first coffee of the morning, the headaches when u go cold turkey r shocking. Im back to one cafe bought one a day and decaf if I feel the need. Also don't swap to herbal teas from what I have searched they aren't 100% on the effects during pregnancy on all types such as green tea etc.

    For those with BFN - Im sprinkling (santa baby dust) for next month for you and fx for December

    As for me, Ive done a test everyday since Monday & they r getting darker, AF officially due today/tomoz - so go ahead and change me blue please and Ill keep praying for the twins to stick this month (not twins just bloating the size of a hippo atm so joking)
    I am 13dpo today, af due tomorrow or sat, I'm not feeling it this month.
    Congrats on you BFP!!

    Has anyone else hear about if you can feel ur pulse in ur cervix that your pregnant? I checked this theory the other day but couldn't feel it and have never felt it before when checking my cp but just now when checking I felt my pulse, it was very strange.
    Last edited by CinderElla88; 08-11-2012 at 16:39.

  9. #597
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,004
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked
    69
    Reviews
    63
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    I am 9dpo today and think I got the faintest second line on a pregnancy test this morning even hubby could see it...I will try to hold out till Saturday (hubby's bday) to test again so fx it gets darker!!
    yay sounds like good news. Congrats sweetie!! xx

    went and did a first response and negative so dont think I am. I wasnt trying so probably a good thing. Babies are so beautiful though and the only way im getting a 3rd is by accident! DH is done with kiddies

  10. #598
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Thanks
    1,494
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Yeah we are getting married in Vegas next month, probably have more fun if I'm not 2 months preg lol
    We got married in Vegas on May 27th! It was the best fun ever! Which chapel are you going to? You will have so much fun

  11. #599
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    140
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

    My dh is the one that wanted to start trying and I was starting to get clucky anyways so yeah hoping this would be it
    How many dpo's are you?

  12. #600
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    1,502
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    167
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

    Quote Originally Posted by princessleah View Post
    We got married in Vegas on May 27th! It was the best fun ever! Which chapel are you going to? You will have so much fun
    We are getting married at the little white chapel on 20/12/2012, I'm pretty excited!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. November 2012
    By cupcakemum in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-11-2013, 18:26
  2. Delightful December 2012 testing thread!
    By butterfly2013 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1263
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 21:09
  3. Organized October 2012 Testing Thread
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 709
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 08:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Medela Australia
Our goal is to give mothers and babies the best possible support for a great and long lasting breastfeeding experience. Medela have a full range of breastpumps and breastcare products, suited to every need and lifestyle.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!