+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 153 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    The fertile looking mucus is just a result of estrogen, so you can get that without ovulating. Maybe buy one of those reusable digital OPK things? It'd probably end up cheaper than buying lots of the dipsticks seeing as you may not get a period for a while.

once bub starts solids (and so isn't exclusively bf) you'll probably get your period back shortly thereafter. But that's not a guarantee!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies...
    Ive jumped ship on the Oct thread after my 5wk miscarriage - hey we were excited for 2 awesome days with confirmed blood test before crap day... But onward and upward they say so this will be our 4mth trying with some positive outlook of "well least we r aware it can happen" (mind u i would bite the next close friend that utters that same senitment lol)
    As for testing day best put me down as unsure as I have no idea atm.
    Lots of babydust for Nov girlies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls.
    I would love to join you. I'm cd 14. So will be testing nov 2 at the earliest. I have had a few irregular periods last cycle was 35 days and I was at 26 days for 4 months before. DH and I have been TTC since April. Fx BFP comes soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    doh!! yeah, exclusivly bfeeding her. so every 2 hours or so. no period in site but i have been getting cm every so often so i though that might have been o. how do i find out if i have been o'ing. should i opk it for a month or so and see if i o that way. we dont want a big age gap between kids so this is the ideal time for us. damn it!! i really want to be pregnant again!!
    Hi Monkey,

I assume OPK's would help you. I use the clear blue fertility monitor that rainbow was talking about which has saved me a lot of money, however, this would only work for you once you get your first AF as you need to register on the monitor the first day of your cycle, then it will ask you to poas from day 6 onward and it will tell you if your fertility level is low, high or peak. They are expensive and only currently available in the US and UK but in the long run I've saved loads by not buying OPK's every month. I like the monitor too because it tracks your cycle for you so every time you turn it on it will tell you what day you are in your cycle. DH and I got our first BFP by DTD the day of the 'peak' reading last month but unfortunately it ended in m/c. I would suggest you start by getting yourself some OPK's and trying to work out if you are O'ing. I'm not sure if your GP would be able to tell by doing bloods because you are breastfeeding and releasing progesterone anyway. Best of luck, it must be hard waiting for AF to arrive when you desperately want to try now! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi, can you please put me down for testing on 10th?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello everyone
    I will be testing around the 10th. This is our second month of trying.
    We have a beautiful boy who was 2 last week and have previously lost pregnancies at 17 and 12 weeks. My first pregnancy was a surprise, second was kind of planned, third was a surprise and resulted in our son and now we are trying for another baby.
    This is the first time we have really tried to fall pregnant. Fingers crossed it doesnt take too long!
    Good luck to everyone!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies!

Can u please put me down for testing on the 11th? Here's hoping for third time lucky in November!

Good luck to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in to see how everyone is going! I'm CD10 so hopefully due to ovulate in the next 3-5 days. I've been getting some sticky CM which is a positive first, as I haven't had any since stopping the pill in May. Maybe the Evening Primrose Oil is working?!

DH also had a sperm analysis done & got fantastic results, so we're very pleased

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there Im taking a punt with my dates now - so if you could please slide me out of the "unsure basket" and put me down for the 9th Nov that would be great & for all of us this month.
    By all accounts I should be due to ovulate somewhere between this Fri & next Fri then onto the dreaded TWW.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to OMGReally For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (01-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for this month OMG.

I've had some very light brown spotting since yesterday afternoon so I'm pretty sure I'm out for October but my cycle is all over the place since coming off the pill so can you please put me in unsure for this month until I work it out.
    For everyone!