+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Nice November 2012 testing thread

Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Hahaha. No way can I wait that long!!
    Oh I just realised my post was after your chart so you probably thought that was meant for you and not cinderella, oopsie

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

2. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (06-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Nice November 2012 testing thread

Well it turns out I couldn't even wait till tomorrow so I tested this morning 12 DPO and BFN! Am having a cocktail by the pool so big oops if I had late implantation (I don't think so).

Assuming AF turns up tomorrow or Thurs as expected I'm not sure whether to keep actively trying or just see what happens/take a break? Technically we've been ttc for nearly a year but actually only 6 cycles ttc and 2 pregnancies so I guess our chances of conceiving are still good. I'll be 35 in Feb DH is 40. We wanted 2 kids close together but DS will be 2 in Feb. A 3 year age gap isn't huge but no point getting him a playmate if they're not going to play together. If I wasn't ttc I would probably be looking for another job too but get 14 weeks paid leave where I am so don't want to miss out on that if I do get preggo. Will think on it and might see some of you in December! Good luck for those still to test I'll keep stalking you all.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

Quote Originally Posted by Noty View Post
    Well it turns out I couldn't even wait till tomorrow so I tested this morning 12 DPO and BFN! Am having a cocktail by the pool so big oops if I had late implantation (I don't think so).

Assuming AF turns up tomorrow or Thurs as expected I'm not sure whether to keep actively trying or just see what happens/take a break? Technically we've been ttc for nearly a year but actually only 6 cycles ttc and 2 pregnancies so I guess our chances of conceiving are still good. I'll be 35 in Feb DH is 40. We wanted 2 kids close together but DS will be 2 in Feb. A 3 year age gap isn't huge but no point getting him a playmate if they're not going to play together. If I wasn't ttc I would probably be looking for another job too but get 14 weeks paid leave where I am so don't want to miss out on that if I do get preggo. Will think on it and might see some of you in December! Good luck for those still to test I'll keep stalking you all.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    There's nothing wrong with age gaps though.. My older brother is 21 years older than me >__> my youngest brother is 3 and a bit years older than me and we were the best playmates growing (also the best at fighting with each other but, you know )

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MyFam2012 View Post
    Now I don't at all dispute that these are flat our BFNs however what is going on with control line? These are the faintest of control lines I have ever seen no? One is from Sun and one from this morning. I just want AF so that we can get started fresh again 6 days over is ridiculous...I'm 30yo and things were a little out of whack from when I was around 29yo (was clock work before then) in terms of running a little late etc....been on the pill for roughly 9mths and now this ****! I get married next saturday then in Fiji for 6 nights and would be devo to have AF for that Attachment 27325
    The control lines could be faint because you have so much hcg that its confusing the test? My friend had twins so her hcg was so much that the tests didnt even have lines haha
    Last edited by αληθη; 06-11-2012 at 13:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I have a 4 year old and 9.5 month old and think I may of accidentally got pregnant. AF hasnt returned since bub. Iv tested twice 2 days apart and this is what iv got. Its barely visable, bottom one is the latest test. Not sure if its evap line (was read within a few minutes) or just line or test showing through oddly. What do you all think.

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/p...2Luca/test.jpg

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks ladies!! I figured it was Saturday too. Just nice to hear it from you ladies too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived, woooohooo! Never thought I'd be so glad to see her! I had a look for a December thread and couldn't see one so I got one started for anyone keen to join.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...01#post6893301

Still a while to go in November and it's looking like it's going to be a very good month for those lovely BFP's, keep them coming ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy2Luca View Post
    Hi, I have a 4 year old and 9.5 month old and think I may of accidentally got pregnant. AF hasnt returned since bub. Iv tested twice 2 days apart and this is what iv got. Its barely visable, bottom one is the latest test. Not sure if its evap line (was read within a few minutes) or just line or test showing through oddly. What do you all think.

ITs very hard to see on this - maybe a slight shadow but not sure... in natural light maybe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Noty FX for next month

Yay for AF Princessleah - see ya next month

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (06-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy2Luca View Post

I can see something on the bottom one on my PC, couldn't see it on my phone. I hope the outcome is what you are hoping for xx