+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

Hi everyone
    Has been 12 months since we decided TTC #2. We have had 1 BFP in late may and unfortunately have 2 babies who became angels in July this year. After a D&C we have had 3 unsuccessful cycles. Yesterday I got a positive on an OPK and got it on time I think so FX November is our month
    I'm planning to test on the 10th! X

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry mumsical and noty. :-( But I will be there to keep you company. :-) big Bfn for me awful Af today, don't think I've ever felt this bad with Af before. So ill! Taken a few nurofen plus and about to pop out and buy myself a nice bottle of veno, I plan on making the most of this bad situation!! I refuse to let it bring me down. All the best to all the other gals out there still waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thoughts anyone?
    what's your beliefs of testing first thing, if I don't drink my usual bucket loads of water today should I be right to test this afternoon?

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hey I know I'm late on the testing but id like to be added on the 16th please

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a question....I've never paid attention but is there a difference between CM prior to AF as to if you're at the start of pregnancy? TMI question perhaps but am curious.

Thanks
    Reviews

Af is due on the 11th this month for me tww is hard this month baby dust to everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Going on a weeks holidays to he beach so hoping to get lots of bd'ing in should have me covered if I O early! Will just have to keep it going for the next couple weeks! Poor dh will be exhausted!! Haha. I'm only on cd8 thankfully af buggered off yesterday!
    Two of my good friends had their babies in the past few days. Cluck cluck cluck! Too many new baby cuddles and its a bit overwhelming.. I could be holding my own new baby now if my body was kinder to me and conceived when we first started trying

As for the figuring out due dates and being slightly obsessive; if I fall pregnant this cycle I will be due on my late fathers birthday and Chinese calendar says boy but Brazilian method says girl.. One of them would be right lol. The ring test is confusing coz it kinda does both :/ so that one is a mystery!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MyFam2012 View Post
    I have a question....I've never paid attention but is there a difference between CM prior to AF as to if you're at the start of pregnancy? TMI question perhaps but am curious.
    I noticed more cm last cycle thinking the same thing. A google search said its pretty well a gamble whether its just 'one of those things' or if its AF. For me it was a whacked out cycle, but fingers crossed its something better for you!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to αληθη For This Useful Post:

MyFam2012  (04-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dinky Doo View Post
    Going on a weeks holidays to he beach so hoping to get lots of bd'ing in should have me covered if I O early! Will just have to keep it going for the next couple weeks! Poor dh will be exhausted!! Haha. I'm only on cd8 thankfully af buggered off yesterday!
    Two of my good friends had their babies in the past few days. Cluck cluck cluck! Too many new baby cuddles and its a bit overwhelming.. I could be holding my own new baby now if my body was kinder to me and conceived when we first started trying

As for the figuring out due dates and being slightly obsessive; if I fall pregnant this cycle I will be due on my late fathers birthday and Chinese calendar says boy but Brazilian method says girl.. One of them would be right lol. The ring test is confusing coz it kinda does both :/ so that one is a mystery!
    Maybe twins! Hehehe

If I conceive this month ill be due on my due date (though I came into the world a few weeks early)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just thought I'd say thanks so much for all of the lovely wishes ladies. I truly hope that you will all get your BFPs soon, it would be so nice to share both TTC & pregnancy together! I'm glad that I can share the news with you all early, its so hard waiting until 13 weeks to tell everyone else!

I'll still be around to check up on you ladies. Best of luck to you all

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blonde Assassin For This Useful Post:

BoyCrazy  (05-11-2012),Mumsical  (04-11-2012)