I think Hubby really wants a bub more than he let's on!
My Hubby is too cute every Sunday he asks me if I have poas yet I did last Sunday just to make him happy but I knew it was way to early!
Anyways he is at me again, I'm due to get AF around Saturday was trying to hold off till at least Tuesday, but he wants me to do it now as the last few days I have been getting heartburn (I have never ever had it before) feeling a little nauseous on and off and last night was getting sharp pains just inside my hipbone. He's convinced I should poas for him or wait till Tuesday or Thursday?? What to do???