+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

Good morning!!!
    I think Hubby really wants a bub more than he let's on!
    My Hubby is too cute every Sunday he asks me if I have poas yet I did last Sunday just to make him happy but I knew it was way to early!
    Anyways he is at me again, I'm due to get AF around Saturday was trying to hold off till at least Tuesday, but he wants me to do it now as the last few days I have been getting heartburn (I have never ever had it before) feeling a little nauseous on and off and last night was getting sharp pains just inside my hipbone. He's convinced I should poas for him or wait till Tuesday or Thursday?? What to do???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Nice November 2012 testing thread

I got a bfn yesterday morning at 10dpo and both DH and I both agreed to not test again unless AF doesn't show on Wednesday....

that was until last night, DD who is 18 months was lying down with me and started rubbing my belly (didn't think anything of it) THEN rested her head on my belly and kissed my belly! both DH and I were like 'whatttttt the hell!!' way too weird!

tested this morning and I'm going to say my eyes are playing tricks on me but I can see the faintest line!!! can anyone else see it or am I officially going nuts? haha

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CupidsVictim View Post
    I got a bfn yesterday morning at 10dpo and both DH and I both agreed to not test again unless AF doesn't show on Wednesday....

that was until last night, DD who is 18 months was lying down with me and started rubbing my belly (didn't think anything of it) THEN rested her head on my belly and kissed my belly! both DH and I were like 'whatttttt the hell!!' way too weird!

tested this morning and I'm going to say my eyes are playing tricks on me but I can see the faintest line!!! can anyone else see it or am I officially going nuts? haha

I can tell you that my DS was a strong indicator I was pg with DD before I tested...he spent a day constantly putting his hands on my belly which drove me crazy enough to ask him what the hell he was doing to which he answered (being 4 and a half) "there's a baby in your belly".....he also informed me it was a girl which I also had confirmed at my 19wk scan. So yes children can be quite intuitive and I've been keeping a close eye on them this time around too....lol.

That looks exactly like my FR test I did yesterday morning but I decided personally I was looking too hard. I did a FR stick test this morning and it's flat out negative. DF and I are a little dumbfounded because I'm 4 days past AF being due. Have just come off the pill though (had AF straight away and nothing since so far) so it could just be my body readjusting to 'norm'.

I really don't like this! lol

I'm going to wait until Wednesday now as it's costing us a small fortune in pregnancy tests lol

I hope you get your BFP, it sounds promising

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MyFam2012 For This Useful Post:

CupidsVictim  (04-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Good morning!!!
    My Hubby is too cute every Sunday he asks me if I have poas yet I did last Sunday just to make him happy but I knew it was way to early!
    Anyways he is at me again, I'm due to get AF around Saturday was trying to hold off till at least Tuesday, but he wants me to do it now as the last few days I have been getting heartburn (I have never ever had it before) feeling a little nauseous on and off and last night was getting sharp pains just inside my hipbone. He's convinced I should poas for him or wait till Tuesday or Thursday?? What to do???
    I'd pee in a cup and let him do it.....rofl....I've decided I can't stand testing too soon as a negative just leaves you still wondering anyways and feeling maybe that little bit more crappy than before....lol.... for you whichever you decide

Thanks
    Reviews

That's sounds alright, yeah that's the thing I know it's to early but still get upset when I see a negative

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MyFam2012 View Post
    I can tell you that my DS was a strong indicator I was pg with DD before I tested...he spent a day constantly putting his hands on my belly which drove me crazy enough to ask him what the hell he was doing to which he answered (being 4 and a half) "there's a baby in your belly".....he also informed me it was a girl which I also had confirmed at my 19wk scan. So yes children can be quite intuitive and I've been keeping a close eye on them this time around too....lol.

That looks exactly like my FR test I did yesterday morning but I decided personally I was looking too hard. I did a FR stick test this morning and it's flat out negative. DF and I are a little dumbfounded because I'm 4 days past AF being due. Have just come off the pill though (had AF straight away and nothing since so far) so it could just be my body readjusting to 'norm'.

I really don't like this! lol

I'm going to wait until Wednesday now as it's costing us a small fortune in pregnancy tests lol

I hope you get your BFP, it sounds promising
    fingers crossed for you!!! that's the thing... I don't know if I'm looking too hard but DH can see it too! it would make sense being so feint as it was a clear bfn yesterday morning. the more I look at it the more it's definitely a line...

That is amazing about your DS! it's funny how much they can pick up... I was just floored last night with DD!

it's hard not to get excited but we''ll see what tomorrow brings!

I know what you mean about costing a small fortune! chemist warehouse has the 3 pack of frer tests for $10, I've aleeady gone through 4 tests lol.

fingers crossed for us (and everyone else!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FX Cupid - Its a bit dark to see any line but these things are hard to photo. Maybe someone could invert it for you?

Neo - That is so cute! If you are ok with the possibility of a BFN due to it being early then what is the harm in testing I say

My DH is pretty funny also. We will DTD and after he will say "If that didn't make you pregnant I dont know what will" PFFFT Even though I am nowhere near ovulation haha. He also quietly asks me if I am pregnant yet. Unfortunately no....

Thanks
    Reviews

thanks mumsical! I inverted it on my phone and I don't know if I could see anything but it's so hard to photo!!! I'm gonna get the dslr out later and see if I can get a better shot. .... or I could just stop being impatient and wait til the morning hehehe

FX to you also!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CupidsVictim For This Useful Post:

Mumsical  (04-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Good morning!!!

there is still hope you aren't out yet till af shows. I tested from 8dpo and had buns until nearly 11pm on 11dpo and I took 4 tests that entire day including an opk 2 of the hits were negative so I gave up and wanted to wait till af came then I started to have o like pains and I decided to try my new opts I revived that day just for the hell of it and BAM my opk was a bfn. I was confused so I did another hot and them BAM BFP!!! Very faint but there. I'm still getting faint BFPs on the Internet cheap tests. I bought two clear blue digitalis which said "pregnant" to prove to DP I was not crazy lol then had my blood test which confirmed pregnancy and I'm having my first scan this week. Fingers crossed for you!!!! I hope you get your BFP, I wasn't expecting mine lol. X

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks everyone, I'm glad my Hubby isn't the only one that says silly things!!!
    I guess I could as I know it will be a bfn, I have a feeling it's not going to happen this month, but I have never had these pains before! See how I feel.
    Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend just got back from dog obedience, great weather here!!!