+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Boycrazy I would be swapping doctors what a ***** - I was told your body cant give false positives without the HGC horemone in your body! Im sorry that you have gone through the all these chem preganacy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to k17 For This Useful Post:

BoyCrazy  (03-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Nice November 2012 testing thread

Hi ladies. I bought a clear blue digital and got the magic words "pregnant" went and had my bloods and get the results tomorrow afternoon when I go to the Dr appt yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Glitter, keep us updated.

Lil Rue I'd keep TTC quiet from all but your closest workmates as you never know how long it'll take and you don't want to be the object of office gossip. It's nice to have a couple of close work mates to share with though. I have 2 friends at work who I know are TTC so we share our journey which is nice.

Sorry about your bunny Kirby star that's devastating! I love bunnies but live in QLD so can't have one ($30000 fine for keeping rabbits in QLD!)

Boycrazy sorry to hear about your GP experience.

I tested again this morning with my cheapie and BFN. Once again not surprised and will try again tomorrow no doubt. I have seen positives on CD23 (tomorrow for me) for past pregnancies but have to keep reminding myself that ever time is different.

I'm worried (by just a small amount at this stage) that maybe there was damage to my uterus by the D & C following m/c (molar pregnancy) earlier this year. Although noone knew it was a molar pregnancy until after the pathology results, the D&C would have been absolutely required in my situation. There is apparently a reasonably high risk of scarring etc following D &C though and that can prevent implantation. My periods have been normal which means I'm probably fine but it's hard not to have doubts. Since I started TTC again in August I've had a (positive by blood test) chem pregnancy at 4.5 weeks and no luck the next month and then last cycle I got AF on time but had some faint positives around CD22-24 (my cycle is around 27 days). Is 2 chem pregnancies in the space of 3 months normal? Am I being paranoid? Hopefully I get my BFP in the next few days and it's a sticky.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Noty For This Useful Post:

BoyCrazy  (03-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I've had 3 d & c's since 2009 but that was to clean my wombs out and check everything is in working order. My ob likes keeping a good eye out for me because of my UD

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I am being a bit paranoid. Did some internet research and up to 70% of pregnancies can be chemical pregnancies so it's probably totally normal to have a couple. Assuming I have no luck this cycle I might try and wait till maybe CD25 to test in the future. Of course it's already too late this cycle so I may as well test tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby star View Post
    Nila not sure, her hutch was over and she was dead,
    Pretty sure i'll be changing to testing november 27th, a.f is arriving i think, will wait and see before i ask to be changed

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub
    oh no thats horrible! I hope af doesnt arrive and you get your bfp!

Thanks
    Reviews

Kirby star I'm so sorry to hear about your bunny

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    Morning everyone. I did another test and there is faint but more notable bfp I feel very bloated with cramping but the cramping is expected due to me having small wombs and two of them.dp is a bit shocked as we have had sex off the pill for months now and it's actually happened hehehe I know he's kinda excited because we went to see my friends 3 week old twins and he was fascinated by them. Any bfps from anyone else?
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats glitter!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Can i be changed to the 27th please,
    A.f arrived early, nasty witch.