+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Nice November 2012 testing thread

I have told 2 friends at work because we are close and one is pregnant atm and the other has a 1 year old. I won't be telling my boss for a week or two and ppl at work till I'm at least 12 weeks and other people. Only family and close friends I'll tell now. I work for the government so I have good job security because I know some places try sack you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Nila not sure, her hutch was over and she was dead,
    Pretty sure i'll be changing to testing november 27th, a.f is arriving i think, will wait and see before i ask to be changed

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boycrazy: sorry to see you in our now Nov thread, hope your OK, what happened?

Lil Rue: The doc told me after last month that the first 3 months are the most fertile & to go for it straight away again... Its certainly weird for me to think omg Ive felt pregnant twice in the same month - and of course Im worried like hell!

Im really unsure this month... based on my own thoughts Im either 6DPO or 8DPO and feel exactly like Im having the same early symptoms before my mc last month. Yesterday I looked seriously like a pregnant cow and Im a small size 12 but no matter how much I tried to suck my stomach in it literally looked 4 months pregs. The past 2 days, headaches, sick, lower back, flatulence, leg/groin cramps, stomach/vag pinches... Just hate the TWW....

Thanks
    Reviews

hi ladies,
    currently 9do on our first cycle ttc for #2. will be testing again tomorrow morning at 10dpo.

couldn't help myself and tested this morning... bfn

I know it's only early days and I'm trying not to get upset and know it can take a bit but we conceived DD first go so part of me thinks 'we'll why not again'

fingers crossed and good luck to everyone!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGReally View Post
    Boycrazy: sorry to see you in our now Nov thread, hope your OK, what happened?
    thanks hun, I dont really know..am pretty sure another chem preg. I got a bfp 6dpo, then 8dpo, both really faint on FRER. been having symptoms and all, went and had BT yesterday, and doctor this morning. Started bleeding about 2 hours before doctor appointment anyways, went to appoinment, She was a rude cow. She told me my BT came back level 2 so not pregnant. She said I had not been pregnant this month or last month when i had my first chem preg. She said i had been imagining my symptoms, and that my FRER tests were all false positives. I told her when i mc last month I was testing and watching my 2nd line getting fainter and fainter. She said they were false positives too. She reduced me to tears in her office this morning. I told her that I knew i had been, that Ive been pregnant 4 times (5 including last months chem) before and i had postive opks and other body signs (ewcm etc) i said i had tested at the right time frame (ok i know a little early but im a poasaholic) and got a bfp at 6dpo, then 8dpo, i know i was pregnant and for some reason bub wasnt sticking. I started crying again and she basically huffed and printed me out a referal to a OB/gyn, before telling me to stop stressing, relax and it will happen.

nice bedside manner hey? <sarcasm>

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

Hi, just wondering if I can join you all? I'll be testing around 23rd November.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyCrazy View Post
    thanks hun, I dont really know..am pretty sure another chem preg. I got a bfp 6dpo, then 8dpo, both really faint on FRER. been having symptoms and all, went and had BT yesterday, and doctor this morning. Started bleeding about 2 hours before doctor appointment anyways, went to appoinment, She was a rude cow. She told me my BT came back level 2 so not pregnant. She said I had not been pregnant this month or last month when i had my first chem preg. She said i had been imagining my symptoms, and that my FRER tests were all false positives. I told her when i mc last month I was testing and watching my 2nd line getting fainter and fainter. She said they were false positives too. She reduced me to tears in her office this morning. I told her that I knew i had been, that Ive been pregnant 4 times (5 including last months chem) before and i had postive opks and other body signs (ewcm etc) i said i had tested at the right time frame (ok i know a little early but im a poasaholic) and got a bfp at 6dpo, then 8dpo, i know i was pregnant and for some reason bub wasnt sticking. I started crying again and she basically huffed and printed me out a referal to a OB/gyn, before telling me to stop stressing, relax and it will happen.

Omg Boycrazy - thats just horrible. What a total biatch! I'm so sorry you have had to go through this xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

BoyCrazy  (02-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyCrazy View Post
    (ok i know a little early but im a poasaholic)

Lol & yea umm Id be looking for a new doc, how rude, insensitive much!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to OMGReally For This Useful Post:

BoyCrazy  (03-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah I might just say I'm on antibiotics my boss knows im trying and she's amazing about it she helped me a lot through my mc aswell. Tbh now days I don't even feel like drinking even when I have af I think I have been turned off it now :S

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

Boycrazy what the hell?! How totally unprofessional! And as if u would get a whole bunch of false positives multiple times, does she think that FRER have made a years worth if bad batches?! I'm so sorry u had to go through that, I would report her!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

BoyCrazy  (03-11-2012)