+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Nice November 2012 testing thread

Quote Originally Posted by OMGReally View Post
    Does anyone else get this & sorry if it sounds like sympton spotting because Im not really sure it is & Im only either 2DPO or 4DPO so really doubt its anything but want to know what it might be...

Ready TMI Question: Sharp pinching just inside vagina - sorta like a quick chinese burn/stabbing/pinching. What is it? I know its not infection of any kind cause after last month mc Ive had all good blood/urine results... So anyone want to take a stab Ive googled & nothing about just inside (say about an inch up - yep I did say TMI)
    Hi, I get sharp cervix pains sharp enough to make me jump or yell or "ouch" I have a double cervix so I'm not sure it's got something to do with that or if it's just a 2www symptom.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by OMGReally View Post
    Ready TMI Question: Sharp pinching just inside vagina - sorta like a quick chinese burn/stabbing/pinching. What is it? I know its not infection of any kind cause after last month mc Ive had all good blood/urine results... So anyone want to take a stab Ive googled & nothing about just inside (say about an inch up - yep I did say TMI)
    Not me, I only get really bad uterus pain after O, worse than af pain.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do get vaginal pain but have no idea how to describe it. During AF though.

Well I've had quite an exciting day, DH's car caught fire in our driveway due to a mechanical fault. Had to get firies to put it out. Luckily it was parked in the driveway and not the garage otherwise we would've lost the whole house. Some damage to the outside of garage and some soot and smoke damage inside but not as bad as it could've been. Now to deal with insurance
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

Woah noty! That's unbelievable! So glad you are all safe and your house was spared.

Thanks
    Reviews

Holy crap! Noty thats so lucky! Thank goodness it was in the drive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Noty was the car new - OMG!

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow noty, that's insane. I'm do glad everyone is ok. What sort of car is it?

I've got a nasty cold, blocked sinus blocked ears etc.
    Is anyone able to tell me if it's safe to take anything for it in the 2ww? (like sudofed pe.) just thought I'd check here before running to the chemist.
    Last edited by MrsLA; 30-10-2012 at 06:49.

Thanks
    Reviews

WOW noty that is crazy! Thank goodness no one got hurt!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow Noty!! That's crazy!!!! Glad you're all safe. I hope the insurers don't give you a hard time.

MrsLA I'm not 100% sure about taking stuff in the tww. You can't take Zyrtec or claratine when bf/pregnant. When I was pregnant with DS the doctor gave me a prescription for sudafed as I had a bad cold so I guess it's ok. If I remember correctly I didn't feel right about taking it though so I went to the health shop instead and got some of this vitamin c powder stuff and drank that and gee that helped clear me up! I know people use sudafed to dry up cm when gender swaying though so in the tww it must be ok..
    I don't know if this is of any help, but the first thing I do any time I'm getting a cold like that is drink chamomile tea. It usually stops any colds I have in their track!
    I'm a bit alternative and like 'natural' stuff better than medicine though.. Unless I feel like I'm dying like on my period then it's painkillers all the way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Noty View Post
    I do get vaginal pain but have no idea how to describe it. During AF though.

Well I've had quite an exciting day, DH's car caught fire in our driveway due to a mechanical fault. Had to get firies to put it out. Luckily it was parked in the driveway and not the garage otherwise we would've lost the whole house. Some damage to the outside of garage and some soot and smoke damage inside but not as bad as it could've been. Now to deal with insurance
    Wow that is so lucky! What sort of car was it? Looks like a Territory or Klugar? Good luck with the insurance, hope they don't make you jump through too many hoops!!