+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 153 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    If no AF this coming week I will test November 3rd

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

Just got back from camping and positive o test- slightly lighter than the control line.

I hope I didn't miss the positive yesterday while I've been away camping. We dtd 2 days ago and this afternoon (tmi- but I'm doing my sitting with a cup of tea not moving iykwim). Will today have been too late??

I'm taking blackmores preg and bf multivitamins. It doesn't say not to take before conception- does anyone know of anything that will stop me ttc in preg vits? I just know they have the right amount of Folic acid for pre conception x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my bbt spike today & have been super emotional for the last couple of days so at this stage im assuming the Clomid has done its job this month, will confirm either day with a BT on day 21. So today makes me day 1po. This is gonna be a looong TWW

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummyx2 princesses View Post
    Just got back from camping and positive o test- slightly lighter than the control line.

I hope I didn't miss the positive yesterday while I've been away camping. We dtd 2 days ago and this afternoon (tmi- but I'm doing my sitting with a cup of tea not moving iykwim). Will today have been too late??

I'm taking blackmores preg and bf multivitamins. It doesn't say not to take before conception- does anyone know of anything that will stop me ttc in preg vits? I just know they have the right amount of Folic acid for pre conception x
    from 2 days ago you should have swimmers still there...lol....and you've added to that so you've given yourself the best chances IMO. I'm taking Elevit Vits and have done so previously with no probs. All the very best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I took BM Preg & BF GOLD (as I was still expressing for my son) while TTC earlier this year and got pregnant 2 month of trying (unfortunately molar pregnancy). Nothing bad in them and almost the same ingredients as the preconception vits but cheaper. I'll be switching back to them in a few days as I'm about to run out of preconception vits and still have heaps of the pregnancy/BF ones. Hopefully I'll actually be pregnant but even if I'm not I'll just take them I think. Other brands like Elevit etc I think say on the bottle they are for pregnancy/BF and for preconception. I think Blackmores are just out to make some extra money! For longterm TTC switch to their I-folate product as this has the iodine and folate but way cheaper (assuming you eat a healthy diet to get all the other vits and minerals you'll need).

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Noty View Post
    Does anyone else constantly look over calendars and try and work out dates to test, due dates, when you'll start maternity leave, when your scans will be etc?? I just did a chinese gender prediction test (will supposedly be a girl). I've got it all planned out and I'm not even pregnant yet (that I know of!) I should just go to bed... good night
    Guilty!! And I know exactly where you're coming from about the whole traveling thing. Going home (U.S.) for 3 weeks the day AFTER AF is due if I have a 30 day cycle. So I'm trying to figure out the best day to test if I have a short 24 day cycle or a long 30 day cycle so I know before I get on a plane for 25 hours! Then scans when we get back. Then when () we do get pregnant this month, I'm due on my birthday. And it'll be a boy (according to the chinese calender)! Have I mentioned I haven't even ovulated yet?!? You're not the only one Noty! I prefer to look at it as a positive outlook instead of obsessing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hi ladies, not sure if I should be in this month because our chances this month are very slim with DH working away around O time. But I need to talk to someone to pass the days and share other ladies BFP news to keep my spirits up. Rainbow can you add me to the 27th please.........my 30th birthday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Can you please add me to test on the 6th? I will be 9dpo (I think)

this is our first month ttc
    Being our first month, and I don’t really know what I am doing in regards to opk's, is someone able to please help me???

Over the past few days I have had the following......
    Wed – negative OPK, could only see control line
    Thu – negative OPK, could only see control line
    Fri - did not test (some very mild low abdo cramping upon waking)
    Sat - definite positive (some light cramping in morning in lower abdo, more light cramping in right side late at night)
    Sun – very faint test line on opk, def not positive (woke with cramping on right side, felt a bit tight and heavy in lower abdo most of day with slight cramping)

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?????
    did I have a LH serge on Sat, and ovulated today (Sunday) or could I still be waiting to ovulate????

Thanks in advance, to all this month

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Nice November 2012 testing thread

6 days til af is due, got a feeling this is also not my month ,
    Haven't bothered buying tests yet and wont til friday or saturday, just not feeling it.

Took 2 months with my loss and my ds

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey thanks myfam2012 and noty xx