+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 153 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

I am going in for insemination tomorrow so I will most likely be having my blood test on the12th

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (29-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Nice November 2012 testing thread

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I am going in for insemination tomorrow so I will most likely be having my blood test on the12th
    Thats very exciting! Hope all goes well tomorrow :-)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh very exciting seeing some of you already in the tww!
    I'm joining you from the October thread.. Af arrived today so I'm cd1 of my 10th cycle ttc baby #2!
    I really thought last month was going to be it for me but here I am again
    I'm still bf'ing my son (15 month old) but only once a day or occasionally every second day. But even so I have been lucky enough to have a fairly regular cycle all year.
    Does anyone have any recommendations of supplements/vitamins to assist conception? I saw someone mentioned evening primrose oil.. What does that do?
    Anyways, I hope November is a great month for everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I've been taking swisse pregnancy multivitamins, they say to take them before you start trying and also while trying to conceive and I think in the first tri. Don't know if they help any, but can't hurt, i can tell ya that since taking them my fingernails are growing super quick and strong!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

I take Blackmore's conceive well gold. No complaints

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh! Lol I'm taking a breastfeeding/pregnancy supplement already! How could I forget that! :/
    Also forgot to say that I'll be testing on Nov 28 and not a day sooner ( and I say that like I won't be tempted to poas from 9dpo haha)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh and evening primrose oil increases CM. but you shouldn't take it after you ovulate as it also causes uterine cramps.

When I took it, it delayed my ovulation by 3 days. Flaxseed oil can also increase CM.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Nice November 2012 testing thread

Yep I'm taking conceive well gold too I was taking them when I fell with ds. I was thinking about seeing a nuturopath this month to help but its only our 4th cycle. Also got my bulk pregnancy tests and ovulation test, not sure whether to use them or just try and be a bit more relaxed this month and just dtd every 2nd night or just when we feel like it. I think I'm letting TTC take over my life a bit.

Dinky doo that is so me!!! Will be due for af on 28th Nov and as much as I like to say that I won't test ill start at 9dpo lol

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I take conceive well gold too but they are expensive so might just switch back to the pregnancy and BF multivitamins as they have nearly exactly the same ingredients but are cheaper.

I just went our for sushi tonight (no raw fish) and am spending too much time overthinking the when to test thing. I've now decided I will test with internet cheapies on the 2nd and 3rd of Nov (8 and 9 DPO) and with a FRER on the 4th (10 DPO) before I go on holiday for a week. Would be nice to know I don't need to pack tampons! No guarantees even with a positive test unfortunately. If I still have a negative on the 4th I'm going to try and forget to pack any tests (well maybe just one!) and wait till I get back on the 11th (I'll be rushing to POAS if no AF by then).

Does anyone else constantly look over calendars and try and work out dates to test, due dates, when you'll start maternity leave, when your scans will be etc?? I just did a chinese gender prediction test (will supposedly be a girl). I've got it all planned out and I'm not even pregnant yet (that I know of!) I should just go to bed... good night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi AF arrived this morning so can I please be put down for the 28th November?