Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Nice November 2012 testing thread

I'm out, a.f arrived.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510b using BubHub

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Tested with a FRER this morning, bfn. About 12dpo and af is due tomorrow. Haven't had any spotting yet (usually have a day of light spotting a day before af) so will wait to see if af turns up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i think im out woke up this morning with blood (brown and red/pink) when i wiped. 7 dp suspected O. this will be my first period in 1 year 7 months been really crampy all day sucks. not going to convimce myself its implant vleeding cos that will make me so dissapointed. good luck to you all, hope you get those sweet 2 lines and a sticku baby. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    im defs out. just went to the toilet and there was lots of red blood and clots (sorry bout tmi) cant believe i said i miss my period. hoping that my cycle becomes regular pretty quickly. 1st period since having dd (8 months old) so i know it could take a bit

Thanks
    Reviews
    So... Told myself I would test today (CD 24), however game in yesterday to receive a BFP!!!! Faint but there, using a FRER. I still had 2 more FRER left so later on (about 4 hours) I re-tested and was shocked it get a BFN. So.. the dreaded night's sleep began where I would test this morning, when I supposed to and received a BFN again. So annoyed!! Apparently it is not common to receive a false positive, but I certainly did. U can see my test in the testing thread.. So, AF should be here Wednesday or Thursday...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

Warning Venting..
    So over this TWW already and I'm only just finished wk1. Feeling emotional. Frustrated. Impatient and just crappy in general. Having cramps on my lower left abdominal area for two days and makes me really nervous that it's not a good thing. Just had a massive melt down to DH. He is so good at comforting me and hugging when required. But I know he doesn't understand why I get so upset with my lack of results. Just all abit over it and don't know how to switch off so TTC doesn't consume all my thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Nice November 2012 testing thread

Vixta is it possible its too early still? Hugs hun and I hope that cow af stays away for u xx

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Warning Venting..
    So over this TWW already and I'm only just finished wk1. Feeling emotional. Frustrated. Impatient and just crappy in general. Having cramps on my lower left abdominal area for two days and makes me really nervous that it's not a good thing. Just had a massive melt down to DH. He is so good at comforting me and hugging when required. But I know he doesn't understand why I get so upset with my lack of results. Just all abit over it and don't know how to switch off so TTC doesn't consume all my thoughts.
    Sending you the biggest cyber hugs right now because this was me last month I have no advice, just maybe go get a massage or have your hair done and go for a nice long walk in the fresh air. Ttc takes over your every thought and it's not fair its so emotionally draining.. Big big hugs and lots of baby dust

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

8. The Following User Says Thank You to k17 For This Useful Post:

MadeWithLove  (24-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm out also had blood yesterday when I wiped and tonight when I went to the loo there was more blood. This was my last chance to try for a few months as DH's roster doesn't match my cycle till about feb/march depending if I keep the same cycle days😫.
    Question; do I class today as day 1 of cycle even though it was 9pm when I went to loo and was bleeding, or just start day 1 tomorrow??

Good luck to the BFP's I hope the stick well

Thanks
    Reviews

Thankyou K17. : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hey Mum3iwish- I'd count it as day 1 if it's heavier than just spotting but just keep in mind on the day you're expecting AF that it might not arrive till late in the day.

AFM I'm sure my boobs are getting tender and felt some cramps today. Hopefully it's implantation. The little blastocyst should have arrived in the uterus today (6DPO) and could implant anytime over the next 6 days. Hopefully it implanted today and is busy making bHCG so I can detect it soon