+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 153 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

Can I please be put down for the 13th?
    I'm back!! Second try this month after having a break in oct for some tests so I'm pretty excited. My cycles are a mess but I have hired a fertility monitor to use for the next couple of months to track ov (hopefully I won't need it that long!).
    I'm excited to be testing with some of the same people again and a heap of new ttcers. I'm hoping nov is my month...my grandmother just passed away so I'd love nothing more than to bring some happiness back into the family and its my mums bday on the 17th so I'd love to give her some amazing news on her birthday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hey guys, into our second cycle-AF finished for me today YAY n I have a feeling this cycle is ours Ill be testing on 12th November officially Good luck all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Nice November 2012 testing thread

I'm so frustrated not knowing where my cycle is at. I can't wait for AF to show up now so I can start knowing my cycle again! I swear I o'd 3 days after m/c but I'm not sure that's even possible! Sorry to everyone who was in October and now joining November. We will get there! xx

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the newbies and good luck this month! AFM - I'm on CD 13 but opk's are still negative (normal for me). We have been camping so DTD like crazy but of course too early to catch the eggie but lots of fun anyway

We had so much fun we have booked to go away camping again next week and that should also be in prime baby making time YAY.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oooh mumsical, enjoy your camping next week! What ever will you do with all that spare time in nature??? :P

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Camping sounds like heaven to me!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi, i think i may be joining you guys. Af due Monday, been having symptoms but tested today and bfn so i think this month im out of luck. Bummer

Sent from my GT-I5503T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am finding this two week wait period after ovulation to be the most frustrating... I really wish there was a way to know straight away - lol. I am clearly not very patient.

Also... I have noticed since using the OPKs for the first time this month, that I seem to have constant elevated LH levels. I googled this and it is a sign of PCOS. This is my first month of TTC - do you guys think I should go get checked out now?? I don't know whether it is too soon.

I have been pregnant twice (both unplanned) before. I guess I am just not sure what to expect if I do have PCOS...

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK so TMI warning but.....

I'm due to O around Wed/Thursday (24th/25th Oct) but last night and today I had EWCM, the egg whitey type. This I assume only happens around ovulation?? Does that mean I'll ovulate early? I did do an OPK yesterday afternoon and I'll do another one this afternoon. Yesterday's showed LH present but not yet surging. Will be DTD over the next few days anyway (I hope) but just want to know what's more reliable OPK or CM as an indicator? (I don't temp) I know it's possible to miss LH surge with the OPKs if I do it at the wrong time. I'll be OPK testing around 5pm as I don't want to take a urine sample at work (I have the dipstick type of tests). Although I had positive OPK last month and have had changes in CM this was a bit more like what I'd expect if I was ovulating so am hopeful that's a good sign for this month!

Thanks
    Reviews

Noty you can have the ewcm for a few days leading up to ovulation and pretty sure a few days after aswell good luck

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to k17 For This Useful Post:

Noty  (21-10-2012)