+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 153 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1528
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You ladies crack me up! Good luck with shedding the kilos.

So I tested this morning, 11dpo, and got a BFN. My luteal phase is 11 days (or was last month which is the first month I was checking). Implantation can still happen today according to some websites I looked at but would that be enough time to keep AF away? I know it's 2-3 days to get a positive test after implantation but does anyone know if the body "knows" instantly?

I hope that question make sense.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1352945736.384352.jpg
    Any advice on this one? I'm thinking the 14th was my surge? So O day today or tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

Needing help too..
    I honesty thought that I my O day was Monday. I had CM like a crazy EW and clear. Also some tingling little cramps. We BD like crazy then since I have been feeling 'heavy' and blah and nauseous on occasions.. I actually hoped that we might be getting a BFP soon.

So now I thought.. I best keep using my OPKs just in case. My cycles aren't usually that regular and also my OPks didn't indicate my surge for Monday. Actually they havent changed for weeks.. Just got a Teeny bit darker on Monday. So I assumed I missed it or my OPKs were just cheapies and not working.

so.. That brings me to now. I cheated. I'm at work and was busting.. Couldn't find anything appropriate to use as a collection cup for my OPK and didn't realise I was all out. Not wanting to miss my chance I did an in ****** test.. Does it still count as positive do u think?!?

I will test again... but i have only got one left.. so much confusion!
    ordered the oracel brand but they havent arrived yet..

Aggh. So confused!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by MadeWithLove; 15-11-2012 at 12:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessloumum View Post
    Attachment 27713
    Any advice on this one? I'm thinking the 14th was my surge? So O day today or tomorrow?
    What time did you test on the 13th? I would guess the 14th from this. It hasn't dropped off much in colour though so I would keep testing to make sure. My positives with this brand are usually VERY positive and yours are all a tiny bit lighter than the control line to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Needing help too..
    I honesty thought that I my O day was Monday. I had CM like a crazy EW and clear. Also some tingling little cramps. We BD like crazy then since I have been feeling 'heavy' and blah and nauseous on occasions.. I actually hoped that we might be getting a BFP soon.

So now I thought.. I best keep using my OPKs just in case. My cycles aren't usually that regular and also my OPks didn't indicate my surge for Monday. Actually they havent changed for weeks.. Just got a Teeny bit darker on Monday. So I assumed I missed it or my OPKs were just cheapies and not working.

so.. That brings me to now. I cheated. I'm at work and was busting.. Couldn't find anything appropriate to use as a collection cup for my OPK and didn't realise I was all out. Not wanting to miss my chance I did an in ****** test.. Does it still count as positive do u think?!?

I will test again... but i have only got one left.. so much confusion!
    ordered the oracel brand but they havent arrived yet..

Aggh. So confused!
    That is a definite positive. I don't rely on EWCM as I get EWCM in the 5 days leading up to O and then it stops at O. I would definitely be getting busy again. I use that brand and find them extremely reliable.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

MadeWithLove  (15-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    even though i cheated and did it in ******?

My CM has droppped right off yesterday and today too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    even though i cheated and did it in ******?

My CM has droppped right off yesterday and today too!
    It wont matter about the mid ****** - especially since you got a positive. It would more likely give you a false negative if you didn't test correctly.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

MadeWithLove  (15-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Nice November 2012 testing thread

Made with love I would say that is a nice positive get busy again lol.

Mumsical maybe keep testing and see if u it gets darker or lighter.... The 14th looked quite dark but then u might get a stronger +ve still. ( I have read that u can have more than one lh surge one not quite peaking and then the next one being your true +ve don't quote me though just read it somewhere on the net)

Well this cycle has been very weird for me firstly I o'd earlier than expected then I had hardly any o pain and still haven't yet last few cycles I had quite bad o pain and then cramping for a few days. I really really hope this is a good thing but who the hell knows.... anyone else experienced this b4?

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I decided to throw caution to the wind and use my last OPK to confirm either way.. bought some new collection cups and BAM.. definate possitive again!So im mega excited about being confirmed that i ACTUALLY ovulate (PCOS history) and MEGA confused as to why i felt so crumby over the last few days.Weird and exciting. OH the wonderful world of TTC! Cross fingers DH is up for some more BD, considering i might have worn him out earlier in the week thinking monday was my O day.. oops!

photo-opk.jpg
    Last edited by MadeWithLove; 15-11-2012 at 13:13.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Nice November 2012 testing thread

Really crampy today not sure why or if af is coming early

Sent from my LG-E400f using BubHub