+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default anyone done laser lipo ?

Can't find reviews online for it but thinking of doing it.. laser lipo there is a coupon deal on in Perth for it at the moment so if anyone has done it please let me know how it went!

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing...I checked out the same scoopon & was wondering the same!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope someone has.. i wonder how many u should do.. hmm just saw the same salon solei or something is in bali doing same thing. must be same owner. but that's all i could find

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2807572&page=4

Just found this thread.. made me think its no good.. Im not going to waste money
    You have tp eat healthy and exercise while doin the treatment well of course u will lose weight of on a diet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just writing this in case this thread is read by others.
    Never EVER allow a laser to touch your body by anyone else other than a doctor. Beauty therapists will tell you they are trained but they aren't. The law just doesn't prevent them from being used by them. These machines can cause serious damage - have seen it first hand - and should be avoided at all costs.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to happy wanderer For This Useful Post:

Carpe diem 2013  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, I never do forums etc, but I noticed this and thought I should warn you all, as I couldn't find an online review before purchasing! I fell for the Scoopon thing and did Laser Lipo! I am not large, I am fit and eat a very clean healthy diet, but I do have 2 year old twins so I gave it a go to try and get rid of that last stubborn bit (I must have been desperate).

I went along to Stirling and granted it was very easy to get appointments etc, but the girl had just started and was not too sure how it all worked and 'assumed' things were ok (like putting pads over knees...which I had heard was a no no)...but she said 'oh, they didn't tell us not to). She also never took out my belly ring and I got badly burnt after my last session.

When I went it, they told me if I paid an extra $25 per session, I would get a double session, so I fell for it. They also offered to put cream on for $10 and something else (can't remember but I said no). I drank loads of water and did more than the 20 mins exercise they recommended on the day of treatment (I train 5 days a week weights and cardio).

They took my measurements on the first day and wrote them down without showing me and I went home and took my own. Long story short, they inflated my initial and said I had lost 2cm (after 6 double sessions...so should have been 12 sessions) off each leg and 4 cm off my waist. Since completing the treatments a month ago my measurements remain the same as when I began but I am $400 lighter!!!

So, ladies I know it sounds like a good idea as they seem to overinflate the price to make it look cheap...and the more expensive the better it works, but if you go for one session you will see it is not worth a cent. I also rang around a few places and they all do Scoopon like deals, so if it really was that good it would be worth charging for and they wouldn't all be doing these deals (just my thought).

Anyway, that is my humble opinion and hope it saves someone some $$$$$

Back to training hard and clean eating

Thanks
    Reviews

Default anyone done laser lipo ?

Thanks for writing that Donas. I have seen the scoopons keep popping up for the laser lipo too. Sorry u lost so much money on it

Thanks
    Reviews
    On my personal experience, after reading few good reviews and by looking at before and after images, I'd had Liposuction surgery at my nearest and well know clinic Chelsea Cosmetics. And to be frank, I'm quite happy with the end result.
    You can go through the real people reviews on this at:
    https://www.realself.com/Liposuction/reviews which I fee you should go for it.