+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default For first time TTC: Under 25

Kid spot

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh god I would love something to reduce flow. Im a super heavy natural girl. Its torture.

Ive just seen the thompson one on chemist warehouse site. Looks good.

Curious though. The bottle says "for hormonal and PMT balance". I dont need hormonal balance ? My bloods have shown I have great "balance" lol. Im a bit skeptical of taking something that possibly could muck up my already good balance.

Im just jack of this 42 day crap. Seriously. I wait 4 weeks just to O. Its a LOOOONG 4 weeks!

Certainly could give it a go. once a day is much easier I think.

If your app is correct with O day, ( I use My Cycles on Android) obviously the 1 day per cycle shortening is reducing it off the Luteal phase ?

Might go order myself some Vitex and start as of next AF. Do I take it everyday even through aF ?

Thanks
    Reviews

You should be fine which your balance, my doc said the bc had nothing to do with irregular cycles, but I think she was on crack! Haha Yeah I wasn't sure either but shorter cycles is amazing! Haha just try it I guess, you might get headaches in the first few days but that's normal, yes I take it through AF you can start it whenever I did haha

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: For first time TTC: Under 25

Hi ladies. I'd love to join this group. I'm 23 and DH is 29. I've been off BC since the start of September and this is our first cycle TTC. Have been on every form of BC under the sun except for the DP needles due to polyps, cysts and cancerous growths in the lady areas since I was 16. Gosh it's fun being a girl.

Baby dust to all. My fingers are crossed :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: For first time TTC: Under 25

Hi ladies. I'd love to join this group. I'm 23 and DH is 29. I've been off BC since the start of September and this is our first cycle TTC. Have been on every form of BC under the sun except for the DP needles due to polyps, cysts and cancerous growths in the lady areas since I was 16. Gosh it's fun being a girl.

Baby dust to all. My fingers are crossed :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome and good luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Little Mrs R ! ( im 23 to! )

Army - Certainly might go get some. However, Im currently in the 2ww so I think i might just start it come AF. Gives me a week to get to the chemist! Or by mad chance, I get a BFP and dont need it!

I already take Preg Vitamins so I might aswell add another tab to the list lol.

I know this sounds silly but what happens once youve reduced to a practical 28 - 30 days ? If you keep taking it, Does it keep getting shorter? Surely not! But if you stop ... It goes back to being longer? ha.

hmmmm. All fun and games

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsR2012 For This Useful Post:

Little Mrs R  (01-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you all and baby dust to you all

I am day 29 not going to test till day 35 as don't want the disappointment of another negative - would prefer for AF to surprise me

Welcome newbies :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

I play on just easing my way off it so my body is not relying on it so much, sounds like a plan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like a good plan!

Question - I have a gyn/ob appointment booked for early Dec. Ive had it booked for ages because there is a 8 - 10 week wait! But. Should I go ?

I had full bloods done a few weeks ago and all was clear. No cause for concern.

However. I have a strong family history of infertility including PCOS and "undiagnosed" fertility.

But. IF I do go to the appointment, whats the point ?

I feel as though I should go based on waiting forever ( I had it booked prior to my clear bloods) and why not ?

But. What do I expect to gain? I dont have a problem to investigate.