+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    oooo Can I join in ?

Im 23, hubby of 7 months is 32. This is our first cycle off BC. I am on 5dpo currently. I have 6 week cycles so it drives me friken insane that it is SO long to do a full cycle.

Im badly in need of finding a mind distraction, something to stop making me obsess and hence stress myself out I think of ttc every second of every minute of every day. Sigh.

So far, I have slightly sore bbs which hasnt gone away since before O (confirmed by bloods and OPK) and random twinges / light cramps.

Just wanted to say hi!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default For first time TTC: Under 25

Sounds like we have the same cycle yay! :/ good luck this is our second cycle so waiting to test, I know what you mean about stressing, the worst part is you notice more things and think is this it?!? Just trying to keep a straight head is hard enough any who good luck baby doll! And baby dust to you and dh xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    having a bit of a downer today. I keep getting these slight tightening cramps which excites me but then I think "Why bother". I have a "Friend" whom literally got the craps with me yesterday telling me "just relax" etc. garrhhh. Yeah its alright for this friend to get her DD on 1st go, 2nd baby (yet to be born) bang, she thought after the 2nd cycle she was broken. Of course .. bang. 3rd go .. BFP. Sure. Just relax and it happens. Easy peasy. Right? Arrgghhh. Just going through a crank today. 42 day cycles SUCK. Im so sick of waiting. I wait and wait and wait ... I could fall off my perch waiting. I just calculated up in 12 months I only get 9 cycles. WTF. Theres nothing wrong with me tho. Ive had full blood work ups. I give up. I already feel defeated and we havent even completed the first cycle yet. AF is due late next week ... Sigh. Now this friend wont talk to me, she thinks im being pathetic and stressing. Yeah I am ... Cause its freakin important to me, More than anything else! We want a baby. We have everything else sorted, Its ok when you get a perfect BFP straight away. Did I mention im jack of waiting ? lol. Understatement of the century. (weve been not really trying for 2 years but we have maintained an every 2-3 DTD pattern for the entire of that 2yrs. This is the first cycle of actual OPK;s and DTD on & the day before O day) So surely after the 2-3 DTD for 2 years ... That is kinda trying, right? Im 23 for crying out loud, "oh your young, plenty of time yet". No PCOS, no Endo, No sugar, thyroid etc No issue what so ever. All a ok. No cysts etc. rant over.

Thanks
    Reviews

I know how you feel just found out my inlaw is pregnant two months after her mc, pretty upsetting, had you tried vitex to help shorten your cycle? And I had a friend telling me that I WAS pregnant got my hopes up and then BAM bfn, just trying and talk to more supportive ppl be it here or somewhere else. Ps I'm here to listen if you please!!! And I really do hope you get your bfp soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for the support. Ive never heard of Vitex? My Dr doesnt seem concerned about long cycles. She deems regular a good enough sign. Im off to a gyn/ob at the end of next month so maybe she might think it worthy? My "friend" seems to think drugs, gyn etc is all way over stepping it and I should just be patient. Ah huh.

Not to mention my entire (or so it seems) facebook is swarmed by preg people ... Its in the water! Not my water. But it is, somewhere.

lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Vitex it great have gone from a 40 day to 35 and slowly going down, you can get it chemist warehouse and other chemist and at a good price. I wish it was as easy as just let it happen but it's not, some times I think I should just start doing all the wrong things coz it always seems to be them ppl that pregnant easily haha I wish.

Thanks
    Reviews

Ps not my water either haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha were clearly getting our water from the same place then, The wrong place!

So please tell me a bit more about vitex ? Capsule ? how is it taken ?

Ive done a bit of reading, Its a natural product.

How long has it taken for your body to reduce by 5 days? So does that mean O is happening 5 days earlier to keep the Luteal phase to 14days ?

Hows it working for you ?

Thanks
    Reviews

There is a brand called thompson's from chemist warehouse, I take 1 capsule a day ( which is 1000mg ) with my brekky OR blackmores but i was taking two of them at the same time i have found this one is easier to take ( plus they had a funny taste ) and the five days is over 5 cycles so a day a cycle, never counted my cd to O I have an app ( *******) and I just start testing opk a few days before the app said due to changes but most of the time it was right, it's working great when I stopped Bc I didn't bleed for months and probably bled 3 times in a years so this has been amazing, and has reduced my "flow" as well which is nice hope this is helpful

Ps sorry for long post

Thanks
    Reviews

App *******