+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha well I guess it could be that too!He brought home painkillers, chocolate and fruit tingles which have always been my favourite! A winning combination for today and tomorrow I think!

I love having days off where you can just chill out and not have to worry about anything or having to get heaps of stuff done, they're the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh I love fruit tingles!
    Yes I have been chilling out all day but having so much time has caused me to symptom spot and now I'm getting my hopes up! told myself I wouldn't do this but I feel SO positive about this, I feel so different and have been having on and off cramps since predicted O. I slept 12.30AM-3PM today?? So weird and this blood nose has just topped it off!

LOL I need to chill

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh I think everyone is like that when they're TTC haha I did the same thing all last week then got soooo excited then BFN last night and AF today

Your symptoms are alot different to the ones I thought I was having though so hopefully that's a good sign for you

My boyfriend and I had our re-visited TTC chat and he has decided he wants to wait so I guess I will just hang around on BubHub and try not to go insane wishing he wanted it now until he decides he's ready

When do you test jorjarenee? Fingers crossed for you and lots of babydust either way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw thats no good!!
    I'll be testing on the 14th but I'm gonna try hold off until the 15th!
    I'll keep you updated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not going to lie I'm pretty jealous right now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh please dont be! Ill most likely get a BFN lol I'm thinking if this isnt it I'll take a break for a bit and get all the right testing kits and everything so I wont be dissapointed again if I'm not this month!
    After recent pregnancy scares I'm always SO dissapointed when they're negative..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hopefully it isn't a BFN because that feeling is the worst... But what testing kits have you been looking at getting (if any)?

I know alot of the girls on here just get the cheap ovulation test strips off eBay which I've had a look at and thought about buying but I don't know if there's something better to use

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I'm not sure what I'm going to be looking at! Id rather buy of ebay, im nervous about people seeing me buy pregnancy tests! Id rather be buying baby clothes to be honest haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,
    Oh my goodness sitting here reading your posts - sounds like me a few months ago. Every single month after AF and ovulation (still don't know when I ovulate) I always sympton spot and I always get my hopes up - as I have had 5 months of disappointments (but only 4 AF's) I have come to the conclusion that it takes most people 6-12 months so it will be coming for me soon :-) I have set myself some other little projects to keep my mind off pregnancy and hopefully then because I am not stressing or worrying about it - that it will just happen :-)
    I know it's easy to say (trust me) but you just have to try not to think about it.
    (damn it can't see comments and names now to respond to things you have said) but the girl that boyfriends not ready, honestly the best thing we have done is wait. I have been with my hubby (hubby for 1.5years and together for over 10 years) I was ready a few years ago but he certainly wasn't. Of course he said if it happens then I will deal with it but I am not completely ready. He is now maternal and loves babies and is probably better at some things in regards to babies then I am. It's great that he has been honest and told you he is not ready and now you do the right thing and wait until he is ready as my friend pressured her boyfriend and it wasn't pretty in the end. If you wait with your partner I found it grew our relationship even more and then when it happens you will really appreciate what you have when you get it :-)
    Hope this post makes sense better get back to work now!!!!

I don't think this is the month for me I have a feeling november will be but we will wait and see - good luck to you both and I look forward to enjoying our journey together :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smash023 View Post
    I was ready a few years ago but he certainly wasn't. Of course he said if it happens then I will deal with it but I am not completely ready. He is now maternal and loves babies and is probably better at some things in regards to babies then I am. It's great that he has been honest and told you he is not ready and now you do the right thing and wait until he is ready as my friend pressured her boyfriend and it wasn't pretty in the end. If you wait with your partner I found it grew our relationship even more and then when it happens you will really appreciate what you have when you get it :-)

)
    This!

I know its hard, and I'm sorry that you've had to revisit the TTC discussion, but if your DP doesn't feel ready yet, then you have to respect that and allow him to become ready in his own time. This is a journey that you're going on together, and if one person isn't whole heartedly into it, it might make things harder down the track.. Try to spend the time now on enjoying and maintaining your relationship so that he can see that bringing kids into a good environment would be awesome!

Just read your post in the thread about knowing when you're ready to TTC, and sounds like you guys are in a good situation to start, so I'm sure its just a matter of time

As the person in our relationship who is the one second guessing when to have kids, I'm very grateful that DH is supportive and would respect my decision if I decided I wanted to wait (he already puts up with me constantly changing my mind!). I think the more that I am pushed into it (especially when parents and friends talk about 'when are you guys going to have kids' and 'well when you give us a grandchild'), the more I want to not do it because I don't know if I'm doing it for them or for me.

Your DP hasn't said no to kids all together, he's just asking for some time
    Last edited by onlyjuststarting; 10-10-2012 at 09:25.