Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default For first time TTC: Under 25

Good luck ladies!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: For first time TTC: Under 25

How exciting, fingers crossed for you! I'll be testing on the 28th if I can hold out til then!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning ladies,
    Congrats to all the ladies that have BFP's

And for those of us that received AF

I have a few little questions! This is my first month OPK's and also temping. Now I have been trying to take me temp every single morning roughly around the same time. But often I have the problem I did this morning. I woke up at 5am and took the temperature went to the bathroom and then went back to sleep till 6-6.30 then took my temp again, which one would you record? I am finding lately I wake up between 4 & 5.30 to go to the bathroom and then try and go back to sleep till around 6-6.30. I am not sure which temp I should record. What do you ladies suggest?

Also my cycles have been irregular since coming off BC. I have had a 32, 29, 49, 32, 36 so with O'ing the apps say around CD20 - not sure whether to start testing around CD10 just to see what happens. I have 19 OPK's to play with.

Thanks
    Reviews

Im not too sure on temping, but I used OPKs quite early on in the first month to find out when I O, then every other month just done it around the time I estimate

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi smash.

Temping should be done prior to getting out of bed after at least 3hrs of sleep so you should be doing your reading 4.30-5am instead of the after loo nap

I can't temp due to shift work so I used opks. I have long cycles so pretty much opked twice a day for about 4 weeks but it paid off. I got utd first cycle

I didn't know at the time but I had to opk twice a day as I only got my pos on one test done at 6pm. That mornings test was a neg (no faint line) and the next morning was bfn again but that night was strong pos.

However, I have like 50 opks and get them all online as I needed a million due to my long cycles

Goodluck

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks to all the ladies for any advice and congrats to all the BFP - for the Rest of us - practice makes perfect! I have been temping before the loo nap now so will continue to do that - also got this faint OPK line tonight so hopefully I either have O'd or will in the next few days - what do u ladies think??
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1353234103.886330.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews

I would keep testing for the next few days now to see if it gets stronger, my guess would be a few days away still

Thanks
    Reviews

Start bd'ing!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am CD12 - had a faint OPK on CD 10 but no OPK line CD11 - I have no idea

Thanks
    Reviews

Smash- are u opking twice a day? If so. Then you could be an unlucky one that opks don't work on... Or you could be doing it at the wrong time of day?

They say don't opk with first of the day wee. Test between 8-10am and hold off fluids for approx 1hr prior. Then again between 2-6pm. I got my best results at 6pm.

I test twice a day and literally only get a positive (strong pos but only positive anything... I don't get faint lines) for 12hrs so one test. If you aren't testing twice a day... I'd be starting to.

There are also unfortunate ladies that opks simply don't work on. As there are also ladies that Temping doesn't work for. Cm charting is also hard for some. I know the date I o'd by blood test and opk yet got not a speck of ewcm... Yet I got utd. If I was ewcm charting only, I would have missed it!!!

Keep trying. Your wee could have been to diluted?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub