+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default For first time TTC: Under 25

Hey girls,

I've been looking for first time TTC around my age for a while and it seems most are around the 30 mark which is great, but in this thread I would love to cover a lot of topics which aren't generally covered in the higher age group.

Such as:
    • telling parents
    • unplanned teen pregnancy
    • planned teen pregnancy
    • financial stress
    or anything else you girls can think of!

Anyone is welcome to join!

I'll introduce myself:
    I'm 17 years old and had my implanon taken out on the 3rd of August after having it in for 2 years. AF came back that exact day, I also started on bc pills that day but over the 1 and 1/2 months of being on them I never took them right therefore my body didn't even change while being on them and my cycles stayed the regular 28 days.
    My boyfriend and I decided to just stop with the bc and whatever happens happens.
    We are almost finished building our own house (DEC 2012) and I have 3 years experience in childcare, and he is a qualified builder (hence our new house)
    I really believe I'm going to be a great mum as it's all I've wanted to be my whole life.

I'm testing on the 15th of October after ovulating on the 4th.

Looking forward to meeting you girls and good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay finally! I'm definitely joining this group and subbing!

I was on BC pill for 3 years and stopped in July of this year. I had AF on the last sheet of BC pill and then after that has come perfectly on time for the past 2 months which is awesome I currently live with my boyfriend (renting) and will own our house in the middle of 2013. We are taking the "relaxed" approach to TTC where we're not taking any steps to avoid pregnancy but more of a whatever happens, happens.

This thread is a great idea and I can't wait to meet all of you! Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone TTC and testing, good luck ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Cant wait for more people to join..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,
    I am a little older and am 25. I have been with my hubby for just over ten years and married just over a year! We came off BC in may 2012 - I have not currently worked out when I am ovulating yet and my cycles have been a little off but just trying to take each month day by day.
    It's great to have somewhere to talk to others without the pressure of friends and family.
    :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smash023 View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    I am a little older and am 25. I have been with my hubby for just over ten years and married just over a year! We came off BC in may 2012 - I have not currently worked out when I am ovulating yet and my cycles have been a little off but just trying to take each month day by day.
    It's great to have somewhere to talk to others without the pressure of friends and family.
    :-)
    Hey there!
    When are you planning on officially starting TTC? Wishing you luck with your journey and it's great to meet you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey smash023! Can't wait to hear your journey!

I am 5/6dpo today and got a blood nose, I have never had one of those in my life besides when I was in Primary school and got hit in the nose with a basketball!
    I did some research and ALOT of people say they had blood noses as their only symptom for them to realise they WERE actually pregnant.
    I thought, wait, it's way to early to be getting symptoms but a lot say it was before it had actually implanted as their body was preparing to supply blood to two!

How are you going today tbird!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    Hey smash023! Can't wait to hear your journey!

I am 5/6dpo today and got a blood nose, I have never had one of those in my life besides when I was in Primary school and got hit in the nose with a basketball!
    I did some research and ALOT of people say they had blood noses as their only symptom for them to realise they WERE actually pregnant.
    I thought, wait, it's way to early to be getting symptoms but a lot say it was before it had actually implanted as their body was preparing to supply blood to two!

How are you going today tbird!?
    OMG keeping my fingers crossed for you jorjarenee!
    Tested last night because AF was 3 days late and BFN then she showed up today so no luck here My boyfriend and I are going to talk about the whole TTC topic again tonight to see where we're at and talk about everything but we will just wait and see what happens!

How's your day going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Owhh! Nooo AF you are not welcome here!
    Good luck with the talk, how old is your boyfriend again?

My days okay, been having a lazy day in bed playing Sims 3, I love this game so much but envy their ability to get pregnant so easy!
    How has your day been?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's exactly what I said!
    My boyfriend is 22, turns 23 in January. How old is your boyfriend?

I miss playing Sims! I always loved making little families and building their houses and everything haha

Aside from the somewhat bad news of AF arriving uninvited my day has been good, went to work and then just made some lunch and have been watching movies since I got home!

Can't wait to dig into the treats my boyfriend brought home for me too! He always feels bad when AF comes because I'm prone to fairly severe cramps the first couple of days so I'm glad I have my day off from work tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine is 20! He used to do the exact same thing when AF arrived, not because I had cramps just because I was hormonal and not the nicest person, he wanted to be on my good side!
    What did he bring you home?

I had my day off today, was just what I needed! My sims and I had a lovely day!