+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpeamummy View Post
    Congratulations on your little princess.
    How are you going with 6 kids? My 4th is 5 months old and I am struggling to find our balance. I'm feeling like I'm chasing my tail 24 hours a day.

Sent from my sandwich.
    Hugs hun, It does get easier as the younger one gets a little bit older.
    I am blessed that I have older kids too. Some days I do feel like I am chasing my tail. I am a go with the flow type person and that really helps.
    Please pm me if your having a bad day. I know that we have those days and it's not because we have naughty kids or we are a failure, it just we are have a bad day or a bad week.

It funny if you have one or two kids you are allowed a bad day but sometimes it feels like if we have a bad day it is because we have so many kids and we can't handle it or they are naughty ferels etc. Which is a load of bull dust.

Anyhow I am here to listen if you ever need a shoulder to cry on or friendly ear.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Mod-Uniquey  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I got "you look to young to have 4"
    : )
    I very rarely have all 4 though out and about. It's just not worth it ATM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpeamummy View Post
    Congratulations on your little princess.
    How are you going with 6 kids? My 4th is 5 months old and I am struggling to find our balance. I'm feeling like I'm chasing my tail 24 hours a day.

Sent from my sandwich.
    My youngest (4th) is 4 months old. So get what you mean!!

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I find the looks and comments usually tend towards negative or ridiculing. However the positive ones are so lovely, and often seem to come from people who come from or have had bigger families themselves.

Late last year a woman stopped me and said "I just had to tell you how beautifully behaved your children are, and you look amazing too. Merry Christmas!"

I cried

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I have had some lovely comments.. Funnily enough I received one today while my 5 month old was screaming Woolies down! lol.. Made my day a bit brighter.

4 on your own is tough, when I get negative comments, it's pretty upsetting. Doesn't happen much though..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ahh yep lol I get the dont you own a tv one as well. As if I'd rather watch tv than have sex anyway. Doesn't say much for them now does it? Lol. I usually get annoying comments. Only ever supportive ones come from people who either have or come from large families themselves :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Lately i been getting a lot when are you having the next one. When i say I think we might stop at 6, they try and convince me to have more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We always get nice comments about our large family. We go out to restaurants for birthday dinners and hubby and I are always told what lovely, well mannered children we have and we are welcome back anytime. Our neighbours were worried when we first moved in thinking we would be a rowdy family but they have all said how quiet we are, totally not what they expected. We get strangers randomly telling us what a nice family we are. It sure makes me feel very proud at what dh and I have accomplished

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get comments about how they'll always be the best of friends, or how nice it is to see them helping each other. And also comments that assume, since they are girls they'll be more helpful with their siblings than if they had been boys.

Personally, I don't like the sexist comment - even though it is given in a good way. (And then of course we have the fact that Miss14 and Miss12 thrive on feuding with eachother.)