+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    oh hun im so sorry for your loss

Ive just finished bleeding after having an early miscarriage/chem preg. I got my bfp on heaps of FRER tests, all was fine, then about 5 days later I felt a little crampy and had light spotting that went away. Thought it was implantation. Then about a hour later the bleeding started again although it was really bright pink and lots of it. I poas again and only got a really faint line I knew then that it was over I went for bloods, they showed a level of 2. Had a scan which showed nothing inside or outside my uterus. It sucks one day being pregnant, the next not pregnant. Im really really sorry for your loss. Be gentle on yourself, and take all the time you need to grieve. I personally cried for about 2 days straight.

If youd like to chat feel free to pm me
    Am thinking of you xoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you taraboombara. I'm kind of going through the same thing at the moment. I have been spotting and my dating scan on the weekend showed that I was less than what we thought. My doctor wants me to go back for another ultrasound on Sat, but I'm worried that when I do there will be no heartbeart. Good luck at the doctors. Thinking of you and will keep an eye on your post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh no OP! Please let us know how u go. Hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there all you wonderful people in bub hub. Well it's confirmed. I have had a miscarriage, and I honestly don't know how I feel about it. Part of me in relived that I finally know what is going on, but another part of me is really angry. I already have a five year old, I am healthy so Is my partner. So why now, why us?? All I can think about is getting my period and trying again.
    Need to finish bleeding before I can start again.
    It's funny how talking to strangers makes all the diffenece. Thankyou for thinking of me. For all your advice. It's really made a huge difference. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Taraboombara View Post
    Hi there all you wonderful people in bub hub. Well it's confirmed. I have had a miscarriage, and I honestly don't know how I feel about it. Part of me in relived that I finally know what is going on, but another part of me is really angry. I already have a five year old, I am healthy so Is my partner. So why now, why us?? All I can think about is getting my period and trying again.
    Need to finish bleeding before I can start again.
    It's funny how talking to strangers makes all the diffenece. Thankyou for thinking of me. For all your advice. It's really made a huge difference. Xxx
    HUGS I know how u feel x