+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy 6 weeks and bleeding for 3 days

Good morning to all mums to be and mummies already. I am currently 6 weeks pregant. But I have been bleeding for the last 3 days days. It has not been heavy but enough for me to wear a pad for the day an to sleep in. The thing that has got me so worried is I feel like i do when I have my period. I have been the emercancy department and they told me that I have a 50/50 chance of carrying full term or having a miscarriage. Today I feel differently. My boobs are still got that fluttery feeling in them but I can suck in my stomach no problem. I have not had any pain, slight cramping on and off over the past three days. I am so scared that i have lost our baby. Has anyone else gone through this, and i so what was your outcome.
    I am so sorry for the long winged post. Just freaking out of my brain. And fearing the worst. Thankyou for taking the time to read my post and listen to my concerns.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey OP, sorry to hear about ur bleed-it's so scary! Well my story doesn't have a good ending however I wish u all the very best! I was about 9w when I started bleeding. It was when I wiped, pinkish brown spotting. I wore a panty liner for that week. I presented at emergency a week later as the spotting turned bright red n at that point it felt like a period with a sore lower back. They sent me home saying I should only worry if its fresh blood-red blood that filled up a pad every hour. So I went to my scan 2 days later to discover a missed miscarriage My baby stopped growing at just over 7 weeks. I ended up having a D&C the following day. In hindsight, I realize there's nothing much u can do if ur miscarrying, stay away from google would have been good n bubhub is a good place for support! Having said all this, I have seen that it is common for platonic bleeding in the first trimester so FX u r one of those women

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou for your reply. Currently sitting in the doctors. I think I have I have miscarried. Just don't feel pregant anymore. Hopping and praying that I wrong. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Taraboombara For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (08-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hoping all is well for you and bubs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope that all is okay for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all for your a support.
    I have a ultrasound at 2.00 today. But I think bubba is gone. Now just preparing myself for the confirmation of that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello, just checking in to see how ur scan went? Have been thinking of u xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, after a stressful day I had my ultrasound and had to wait to see my doctor to get the results. So went to my doctors to be told that I have a empty uterus. Doctor was completely perplexed. I had another rounds of bloods taken as need to go back tomorrow. But I have accepted that my baby has gone.
    Thank you for caring xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so so sorry